• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    You mean the second half of the last season. I am for sure since I've seen all the other episodes. Wonder how its going to end? Good or bad..

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Still a season behind and haven't caught up yet. I plan to watch it once I get to that point. Not watching tv for 3 or 4 years I have so many shows I've been trying to get back into.

reddog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    Terlingua
    Been burning through the seasons to catch up, marathon style, watched the last one last night and can't wait for the next episode! Watching all of them in the last couple of weeks, it is amazing how Walter has changed personality wise. The scary part is I could see it happening to any of us all in all...

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    I had never watched the show, but always heard good things. I finally started watching it on July 28th from episode one of season one. I caught all the way up in just one week and had to wait until today to see the next episode! Love the show, can't believe it took me so long to watch it!

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I had never watched the show, but always heard good things. I finally started watching it on July 28th from episode one of season one. I caught all the way up in just one week and had to wait until today to see the next episode! Love the show, can't believe it took me so long to watch it!
    Geez, caught up in one week? I want your kind of free time...

Big Phil

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    SATX
    My wife and I caught up today and watched the new episode, this should be interesting. I'm hoping for a Shakespearian ending.

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    We all knew it was going to come down to Hank vs. Walter at some point. We all also know that Walter White MUST die...WILL die.

The only question will be how.

Top Bottom