• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Im going to miss this show. Another great episode. All of the characters have nothing to lose and its going to be a show down.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Skyler has been the easiest person to hate for a while now.
    But her sister the klepto ... Marie ... has got to be the largest bitch there is.

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Skyler is a baby killer that smoked while pregnant and cheated on her husband AND gave the guy $600K of Walts money.

She needs to go bye bye.

The episode where Jesse has diner with Walt and Skyler is classic. Jesse looked pretty uncomfortable.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Skyler is a baby killer that smoked while pregnant and cheated on her husband AND gave the guy $600K of Walts money.

She needs to go bye bye.

The episode where Jesse has diner with Walt and Skyler is classic. Jesse looked pretty uncomfortable.

To be fair to her Walt has been murdering people and cooking meth. Lol. Everyone is in the wrong here, but god do I hate her.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    To be fair to her Walt has been murdering people and cooking meth. Lol. Everyone is in the wrong here, but god do I hate her.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    Touche or however that's spelled LOL. Walt has become darker and darker throughout the progressing seasons. He definitely is not doing it for medical purposes anymore.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

That part of the show cracked me up. Kind of like the Dumb and Dumber "soooo. Big Gulps huh? OK. See ya later."

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Walt has become darker and darker throughout the progressing seasons. He definitely is not doing it for medical purposes anymore.

It was never about medical purposes, it was always about the money!

Walt seems to have reverted back into his timid self in this past episode, he was pretty ruthless at the point where Gus was killed but now he's running scared again. Maybe Hank's punch knocked him back more than physically.

I still recall the beginning of the episode before last, where he shows up at his old house with hair and a beard. There's a part of the story that still needs telling...

Cheers! M2

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    The longer Hank waits to tell the DEA the harder its going to be to explain why he waited....

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    It was never about medical purposes, it was always about the money!

Walt seems to have reverted back into his timid self in this past episode, he was pretty ruthless at the point where Gus was killed but now he's running scared again. Maybe Hank's punch knocked him back more than physically.

I still recall the beginning of the episode before last, where he shows up at his old house with hair and a beard. There's a part of the story that still needs telling...

Cheers! M2

The money in that it was a means to an end. The money not to live a lavish lifestyle.

The M60 is for Lydia, Todd and henchmen. They ransacked the house and brought Walt's "alternate lifestyle" to the public eye ... remember the neighbor lady?

Still not sure how Hank comes through all this ...

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    The longer Hank waits to tell the DEA the harder its going to be to explain why he waited....

But, as Hank himself noted, it is also the end of his DEA career. How can he (Hank) explain that the man he's been hunting for the past year ("Heisenberg") turns out to be his brother-in-law?!?

It's quite the quandary!

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    And here I am just getting to the part where he arc'd the assholes car battery at the gas station and blew up the car.

A new trick added to my book-btw. That, and never try to dissolve a body in a bath tub. Got it.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Todd spilled his guts about the heist. Todd left a voicemail on WW phone about a "change in management". Todd and crew stole the methlamine and was cruising down the road with it.

Now that Hank is neck deep, Walt hatches a plan to implicate Lydia as Heisenberg now that she, Todd and henchmen have all the evidence. Hank and walt are in the clear ...

Jesse decides to torch WW house. The coordinates to the money buried in the desert are on a piece of paper on the fridge. Fire destryos inside the home and the coordinates for the money are lost.

WW retaliates and kills Jesse.

Walt's cancer is terminal, family is financially destitute ... all this drama and he's back to square 1.

The end.

Top Bottom