Brewing party in tha 77584

Discussion in 'Cooking & BBQ' started by Das Jared, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Das Jared

Das Jared TGT Addict

Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    So, I got the idea earlier today when txdarkhorse said we shoukd come drink beer at my house. My dad and I have taken up beer brewing as a hobby. Who would be interested in coming over, and learning how to brew and taste beer? The cost would be about 3-5 dollars a person to help cover material costs. It would be limited to 5-10 people. Each person could bring their favorite craft beer to try out, and you will get to at some point take home what we brewed. Would anyone be interested?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

2. TXDARKHORSE361

TXDARKHORSE361 Moderator Moderator

May 15, 2012
    Like I said if we were closer to each other I'd definitely be in. Want to get into it someday, one of the best things about being stationed in So Cal was the incredible amounts of micro breweries and how big it is there. If you ever get to the San Diego area I highly recommend a food joint called Pizza Port, the food is good and they brew all beer in house with an awesome selection, won't find Budweiser or any "known" beers there just theirs.

3. PhulesAu

PhulesAu Well-Known

Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Hmmmmm, Got a guy in the CAF that brings " test" batches to work days for "Judging". :banana:I can't stand much of the Over The Counter stuff. When are you thinking? Since you are in the neighbor hood.

4. Das Jared

Das Jared TGT Addict

Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Dunno yet, just gaging interest at this point

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

5. TundraWookiee

TundraWookiee Scruffy Nerf Herder TGT Supporter

Jan 9, 2012
    Lake Jackson
    I'd probably be interested depending on when you had in mind...I'm pretty busy lately.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

6. Das Jared

Das Jared TGT Addict

Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Bump!