Brittany Danielle McGlone

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by chevydeerhunter, May 4, 2008.

1. chevydeerhunter

chevydeerhunter Well-Known

Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    One year ago today, my sister's stepdaughter was brutally murdered in Winnsboro, TX. She was a sweet girl with her whole life ahead of her. She is thought of every day and missed very much.

To this day, not much has been done and the more time that passes, the chances of having any justice done deminishes. Thanks to the Winnsboro PD and Wood County Sheriffs Department for f*cking this investigation up.

britt.jpg

This is the way we remember her, always laughing!

britt2.jpg

2. 300shooter

300shooter Active Member

Mar 6, 2008
    Fargo,ND
    CDH,I am sorry for your loss, can you PM me with some more info. I might be able to look into it.

I have sources that PD's don't have.

3. JKTex

JKTex Well-Known

Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I can't imagine dealing with a death like that. As a Dad of a young daughter, it crushes me every time I hear about an attack like this.

I did some digging and apparently the fiance' of the ex-boyfriends (where she was living) sister is in custody on an unrelated sexual assualt? But still no DNA results after a year? That's unacceptable this day and time.

If it was him, here's a case of a need to release him, 24 hours after a public announcement of where and when.

4. DEFKON99

DEFKON99 Member

Mar 16, 2008
    san antonio
    :( Sorry for your loss.

5. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Sorry to hear.

6. zembonez

zembonez TGT Addict

Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Not a good situation for sure. I hope something eventually gets done and the case gets solved.

7. 308nato

308nato TGT Addict

Sorry to here about your loss.

8. brainiac

brainiac Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Parker County
    So sorry for your loss.

9. Moe Howard

Moe Howard Member

May 1, 2008
    Sorry for your loss and I hope the puke that did this is brought to justice soon.

10. LHB1

LHB1 Active Member

Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    Our prayers and condolences for you and your family. I sincerely hope that the person/s responsible for this crime are caught and punished although this will never replace your loss.