Brittany Danielle McGlone

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
Feb 23, 2008
San Antonio
One year ago today, my sister's stepdaughter was brutally murdered in Winnsboro, TX. She was a sweet girl with her whole life ahead of her. She is thought of every day and missed very much.

To this day, not much has been done and the more time that passes, the chances of having any justice done deminishes. Thanks to the Winnsboro PD and Wood County Sheriffs Department for f*cking this investigation up.

britt.jpg

This is the way we remember her, always laughing!

britt2.jpg

300shooter

Mar 6, 2008
Fargo,ND
CDH,I am sorry for your loss, can you PM me with some more info. I might be able to look into it.

I have sources that PD's don't have.

JKTex

Well-Known
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
I can't imagine dealing with a death like that. As a Dad of a young daughter, it crushes me every time I hear about an attack like this.

I did some digging and apparently the fiance' of the ex-boyfriends (where she was living) sister is in custody on an unrelated sexual assualt? But still no DNA results after a year? That's unacceptable this day and time.

If it was him, here's a case of a need to release him, 24 hours after a public announcement of where and when.

LHB1

Mar 4, 2008
Houston
Our prayers and condolences for you and your family. I sincerely hope that the person/s responsible for this crime are caught and punished although this will never replace your loss.

Top Bottom