• ...and so much more!
  • TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    I say there's nuthin better than their peanut butter fudge - what do you have to say about that?

peanut-butter-fudge.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    I live 8 miles from a Bucees so I'm a little over the hype but still go regularly for ethanol free gas, cheap beer, and occasional snack or whatever. Its always a madhouse getting in and out of there but never a line for anything plus those bathrooms are eerily clean. I think I've only had 1 sandwich ever from there and fudge maybe twice. Exgf used to get the candied nuts all the time. Pretty decent quality stuff, but the "good" stuff is horrendously over priced. If you're a tourist, passing through and its a rarity the prices make sense because the quality is good and you don't have access to it every day like I do. But $14 for a little bag of jerky, $9 for a meh sandwich, $1,000 for logo swag and chiotchskis, and $19 for fudge just doesn't impress me. Then again, I grew up on Mackinac Island fudge, Pismo salt water taffy, and other nice things so gas station treats just don't do it for me anymore.

Txdweeb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2022
    Temple, Tx
    Beaver nuggets are phenomenal and a good distraction for out of state family to pick up any yard art they want plus I get beer and tacos and wait in the truck.

PDiddy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2022
    South of I10
    I live 8 miles from a Bucees so I'm a little over the hype but still go regularly for ethanol free gas, cheap beer, and occasional snack or whatever. Its always a madhouse getting in and out of there but never a line for anything plus those bathrooms are eerily clean. I think I've only had 1 sandwich ever from there and fudge maybe twice. Exgf used to get the candied nuts all the time. Pretty decent quality stuff, but the "good" stuff is horrendously over priced. If you're a tourist, passing through and its a rarity the prices make sense because the quality is good and you don't have access to it every day like I do. But $14 for a little bag of jerky, $9 for a meh sandwich, $1,000 for logo swag and chiotchskis, and $19 for fudge just doesn't impress me. Then again, I grew up on Mackinac Island fudge, Pismo salt water taffy, and other nice things so gas station treats just don't do it for me anymore.
    I grew up on Mackinac Island fudge too. Brought some back with us this summer From Ryba’s. Parents lived 20 minutes away from there and grandparents used to live on the water in Evergreen Shores.

B088A17A-A8B0-45EB-80FE-0C8A892E4870.jpeg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    >

Wife likes Bucee’s.

The Baytown Bucee’s is too near the big HEB @ Mount Belvieu to attract me.

I just learned that their gas is non-EtOH. . . . . .

And, the restrooms ARE “clean”.

leVieux

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Buc-ees. The truckles truck stop.

I get my diesel and non alcoholic fuel there, but gave up on their food long ago,.
    Fudge aside, it seems that they cant make anything without mayo or bbq sauce. I don't care for one and can't stand the other, so I just bypass all of it.

Top Bottom