• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I can't imagine having something for sale and bumping it for months and months without dropping the price. Isn't it obvious why you haven't sold your shit yet? If you overpaid for something and can't afford to take that L when you decide to sell it, don't buy it to begin with or keep it forever. There's not many suckers running around here. Okay maybe there is a few... and they bump there thread for months!
    Gun Zone Deals

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Things that go BUMP in the night!
    51-7MOj2JrL.jpg

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I'll pile on and say I don't need to know what someone paid retail for accessories coming with the gun. You ain't getting MSRP for that used holster you had sitting next to your schlong (appendix carry) in 105 degree heat.
    But it has a custom stipple job and it's TACTICAL !

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I'll pile on and say I don't need to know what someone paid retail for accessories coming with the gun. You ain't getting MSRP for that used holster you had sitting next to your schlong (appendix carry) in 105 degree heat.
    Holsters are such sluts. After the tenth owner I’m not interested. Too loose.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I love the ones that bought at the BB retailer, saying "paid 754.33 with tax", and are asking 754.33 for it because it's only had one magazine shot through it, or will "knock $30 off so you're getting a good deal."

Nope....if it doesn't sell or at least get action on it in a week, either drop the price or try another venue.

Top Bottom