• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Been noticing more new members join without wanting to be a part of the community. Not a fan of that. Part of doing the deals or trades I have done is helping other members get a reasonable price off me, meet up with a member and have fun shooting the shit for a bit.

There’s no: “who’s this guy? Wtf is his requirements”? Nah you have a history with members and they know you. Just meet up, shake hands, enjoy your new gun.
    Hurley's Gold

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Been noticing more new members join without wanting to be a part of the community. Not a fan of that. Part of doing the deals or trades I have done is helping other members get a reasonable price off me, meet up with a member and have fun shooting the shit for a bit.

There’s no: “who’s this guy? Wtf is his requirements”? Nah you have a history with members and they know you. Just meet up, shake hands, enjoy your new gun.
    I may start to ad a requirement for anything I may post in the future about doing deals with longer term members. Like if you have this many posts and been here for this long you get it for this price and for everyone else, it'll be this price. I've seen some other members here say they won't deal with anyone that doesn't have established history here. Not a bad idea, but it does limit the sale.

I usually do this between the 2 TGT's. I'll list things here for my bottom dollar from the start. Then on TGTrader I'll list it for a fair, but usually higher price. Just because I know I'll have 18 lowballers, tire kickers and bullshitters before I get a serious bite over there. Here it may take a couple of days to get a bite, but they are mostly serious about it and not blowing smoke up my ass.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I may start to ad a requirement for anything I may post in the future about doing deals with longer term members. Like if you have this many posts and been here for this long you get it for this price and for everyone else, it'll be this price. I've seen some other members here say they won't deal with anyone that doesn't have established history here. Not a bad idea, but it does limit the sale.

I usually do this between the 2 TGT's. I'll list things here for my bottom dollar from the start. Then on TGTrader I'll list it for a fair, but usually higher price. Just because I know I'll have 18 lowballers, tire kickers and bullshitters before I get a serious bite over there. Here it may take a couple of days to get a bite, but they are mostly serious about it and not blowing smoke up my ass.
    Absolutely. I only do specialty pricing and trips for active members.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW

Absolutely, I have made deals with a couple of longtime members and had nothing but good interactions with them.

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    I’m mostly here to chat and learn things from the more experienced members of the group. I keep an eye out for some deals here and there but the best ones either come at a bad time (which is most of the time for me lol) or too far away. Nobody is down here in the valley unfortunately. But I’d trust dealing with someone on here we’ll before TGT. If my work ever ends down here I’ll make my way further north. It’s too damn hot anyway lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Been noticing more new members join without wanting to be a part of the community.
    1. Or people that signed up 10+ years ago with 15 posts to their name that buy 4-5 guns in one night.
    2. Not saying there's anything wrong with that but not exactly what I would call a contributing member.
    3. Glad the seller could unload so quickly (OOC) but damn.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I can't imagine having something for sale and bumping it for months and months without dropping the price. Isn't it obvious why you haven't sold your shit yet? If you overpaid for something and can't afford to take that L when you decide to sell it, don't buy it to begin with or keep it forever. There's not many suckers running around here. Okay maybe there is a few... and they bump there thread for months!

Everything I've put up for sale has sold within a business week or sold somewhere else. It's not rocket science.

Top Bottom