APOD Firearms

Bushnell TRS 25 or Primary Arms micro red dot?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I believe they only distribute, themselves. Another good note is Primary Arms is a TGT sponser and thier rep, Marsh1, is easy to gey ahold of on here.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2
    Texas SOT

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Marshall hasn't been too active on here lately. I sent him a message last night about something unrelated, and had a response today by lunch. That ish impresses me every damn time.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2014
    I have a Primary on my Mini. Once I pulled my head out and learned what lock-tite is for I have had no zero issues. No experience with the Bushnell but good enough experience with Primary that I don't feel the need to try a different brand of budget dot.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    But on a serious note, unless they have expanded in the last year or so (since I went down there last), they don't have much of a showroom. If you want to buy something while there, you have to log on to their online store, buy it online, and then they'll go pull it from the back and bring it up to you. Not sure if it's the same way now....

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    But on a serious note, unless they have expanded in the last year or so (since I went down there last), they don't have much of a showroom. If you want to buy something while there, you have to log on to their online store, buy it online, and then they'll go pull it from the back and bring it up to you. Not sure if it's the same way now....

It is

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here

After reading feedback on TGT, last year Marshall wrote a post saying he had (IIRC) positioned a computer terminal specifically for on-site ordering. He might have even said he hired a new guy just for filling walk-in orders, but my memory's a little cloudy on that.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    After reading feedback on TGT, last year Marshall wrote a post saying he had (IIRC) positioned a computer terminal specifically for on-site ordering.

Yep, it was there when I went in. I just wanted to inform people in case they were expecting to be able to lay there hands on a large variety of product, because I was ill-informed and drove all the way down there expecting something different.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    There are 3 computers lined up for placing orders in store. You then go to a window, ring the bell, and they will pull the order

marsh1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2013
    There are 3 computers lined up for placing orders in store. You then go to a window, ring the bell, and they will pull the order

We are up to 4 order terminals and have added staff to pull orders quicker. The fastest way is to order ahead of time and select in store pickup. We will have it pulled ahead of time.

Top Bottom