• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Anyone know of a place in the Clear Lake area that carries reloading supplies? Need some small pistol primers, powder and some .355 bullets.

Texas Tactical Gear
    15255 Gulf Freeway, Suite 139A
    Houston, Texas 77034

Never been in there, so I'm not sure what all they carry.

Also, don't forget there is a Carter's Country in Pasadena and a Bass Pro if you get really hard up.

Academy has been carrying primers and bullets....not sure about powders.
    DK Firearms

PBR

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Houston
    Big Guy's Shooting Supplies in Pearland -- they beat 10-ring and all others around Houston in prices for powder and usually have a decent stock and if not in stock they will get it for you (10-Ring had 8lb BL-C2 for 210, Big Guys was 151) -- they are pretty much same price as Powder Valley on prices maybe $5 bucks more on 8lb jugs -- H335 and IMR8208XBR is around 170 for 8lb -- just a couple prices that I remember

Last edited:

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Yeah unfortunately 10-ring, while being a nice shop with nice folks, is often quite a bit more expensive than just paying shipping and hazmat. I'd like to support them more, but with their prices I've left more than a few times empty handed. I called a while back about a 8lb. jug of CFE Pistol. This is normally around 150 bucks give or take, 127 at Powder Valley, they wanted 200. That's just too tough a pill to swallow.

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    Big Guy's Shooting Supplies in Pearland --

Went by there today. Nice folks. I had stopped by Bass Pro and found what I was looking for, just not the powder I was searching for. Did pick up some Hogdgon Universal so I can load some pistol rounds. Really wanted some Power Pistol. But the lady (forgot her name, but she was quite helpful) said she'd let me know when their next shipment comes in. They're expecting some maybe this week.

PBR

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Houston
    Went by there today. Nice folks. I had stopped by Bass Pro and found what I was looking for, just not the powder I was searching for. Did pick up some Hogdgon Universal so I can load some pistol rounds. Really wanted some Power Pistol. But the lady (forgot her name, but she was quite helpful) said she'd let me know when their next shipment comes in. They're expecting some maybe this week.

they usually get at least one shipment sometimes two a week -- you can sign up from their site for newsletter and when they get new shipment in they send out inventory to everyone signed up and prices

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    they usually get at least one shipment sometimes two a week -- you can sign up from their site for newsletter and when they get new shipment in they send out inventory to everyone signed up and prices

Lady I talked to while I was there signed me up while I was there. She said she'd let me know if what I was looking for came in.

Top Bottom