C&R or FFL in Houston?

Katrina Guy

Dec 14, 2008
Hi, I'm new here, got this link from thefiringline.com/forums folks, I'm looking at ordering an SKS rifle and I haven't either of the two licenses required, anyone in have one of these licsenses and do you do this kind of ordering for people like myself?
Also, I checked out another thread on Concealed Carry Permit classes but half of that poster's links to his website were dead. I'd like to get that permit very soon, anyone in here teach Concealed Carry Permit classes?

Pardon me if I should have posted these two topics somewhere else, thought general discussion would be a good starting point.

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
See you made it over here. :patriot: Didn't think about it till I got on here but you have Shiloh and TalonArms that are both in Houston and sponsors on here.

Bily Lovec

Nov 19, 2008
what area of town are you ?

there is a $10 FFL in the NW are of town, that will be your best bet for a transfer.

welcome, newbie :D

metalbot

Dec 10, 2008
Hi, I'm new here, got this link from thefiringline.com/forums folks, I'm looking at ordering an SKS rifle and I haven't either of the two licenses required, anyone in have one of these licsenses and do you do this kind of ordering for people like myself?
It's definitely NOT legal for a C&R FFL to order an SKS on your behalf. You could buy an SKS from someone who was a C&R FFL who happened to be selling one, but it's definitely a violation of the license rules for one to obtain one explicitly for selling to you.

I'm sure you can find a cheap 01 FFL to do the transfer.

Katrina Guy

Dec 14, 2008
well ok whatever the proceedure is

Whether he orders it or I do, I know the gun store won't ship it to me directly.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Houston
I'd like to get that permit very soon, anyone in here teach Concealed Carry Permit classes?
http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/...coming-concealed-handgun-license-classes.html

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members