• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Just like Germans to provide several different and contradictory versions... Their auto industry does the same thing. I love pulling up wiring diagrams on Mercedes, finding 3 for the same system and having them all disagree with each other. Bonus points when none of the three represent anything on the vehicle.

... I hate Germans. :p

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Just like Germans to provide several different and contradictory versions... Their auto industry does the same thing. I love pulling up wiring diagrams on Mercedes, finding 3 for the same system and having them all disagree with each other. Bonus points when none of the three represent anything on the vehicle.

... I hate Germans. :p

WATCH IT !

Well maybe US Germans hate you back ! LOL I know you are kidding, right ? RIGHT ?

I don't know where Hkpro got that information, but the info I quoted IS FROM HK.

Not to rub anything in or anything, but I usually do my homework before I post anything here. I don't enjoy the arguing on the web thing.

I also don't know what has gotten you to the point of hating HK the way you SEEM to. I have to say that, IMO, their quality is outstanding. Over priced.....YES, but they build some damn fine weapons.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    WATCH IT !

Well maybe US Germans hate you back ! LOL I know you are kidding, right ? RIGHT ?

I don't know where Hkpro got that information, but the info I quoted IS FROM HK.

Not to rub anything in or anything, but I usually do my homework before I post anything here. I don't enjoy the arguing on the web thing.

I also don't know what has gotten you to the point of hating HK the way you SEEM to. I have to say that, IMO, their quality is outstanding. Over priced.....YES, but they build some damn fine weapons.

I work on German cars for a living. You can't dive into more than a couple Mercedes CAN systems without beginning to think that there's something defective in German character. Some days, I really do hate the bastards.

I know that H&K makes some good stuff, but IMO it's not as good as the reputation. Their best product is the MP5 IMO, and it's still a very good SMG, even if it was designed 44 years ago. That said, my issue with H&K is mainly that they're overrated. I've about had it with people acting like H&K came up with the idea of putting a gas piston above the barrel of an AR. I'm tired of people treating mediocre rifles like the G36 and XM8 like they're some revolutionary step forward. They aren't. They're not even really a small step forward... Even the MP7 is just a "me too!" in response to the P90.

Speaking of the P90, I'm pretty tired of people making a big deal out guns designed around a cartridge that has ballistics that are so similar to .22 rimfire magnum.

Yeah, I can be a bitter person sometimes, I know. But I just get so tired of having to put up with false reputations, positive or negative.

Top Bottom