Capitol Armory ad

Cali kids to use school RR based on their feelings?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    And the cesspool just keeps getting deeper ...........

England said the bill would allow students of any gender to access public school bathrooms and locker rooms of their choice. It would also students to participate in sports activities based on “that student’s assertion that he or she identifies as having a different private sense of their own gender regardless of their biological gender at birth.
    “No student can learn if they feel they have to hide who they are in school,” he said in a statement.

The California Assembly already passed his legislation and it’s under consideration in the Senate.

“This shows the nobility of what a Legislature can do,” he said in a written statement.
    Will California Let Boys Use Girls Locker Rooms? | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes
    Guns International

illixir

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Colorado City
    I can see it now, they are going to have to put urinals in the girls bathroom right next to the condom machine!

Sent from my bad a$$ Custom Epic 4G

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    This is already happening in some NE state. I can't remember where, but they'd let people use the wrong bathroom, play on the sports team of their choosing, based on their gender identity.

And they had penalties if someone objected...

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Uh, have the morons making the laws ever been in a locker room, boys or girls?? This is absolute stupidity and ignorance. If I was in that setting I'd be fighting it right now.

Been an athlete since the very beginning. Athlete (on school teams not just this BS P.E. class that uses the space) from 6th grade-Senior year. Gender: female

My take:
    Junior high locker rooms - Girls are trying to live with the idea that you change clothes in front of other girls. The stress of the transition from adolescence to young adult is just starting and the mechanics and psychological capacity to handle those situations is NOT mature enough. The social structure is in it's infancy between girls. There is judgement. There is bullying taking place daily. There is no room and no cause to add the variable of boys in there. JH girls have enough issues with boys & that boy-girl relationship in the hallways and cafeterias. They have no business being in their "bedroom" too. I equate bedroom with locker room because it is. For an athlete, the locker room is a sacred place; private place. In JH we don't know it is a sacred place yet. But this is where it starts. Until JH there is no place other than your home and your bedroom that you know privacy and comfort. Especially when removing/changing clothing. It is inappropriate for a boy to be in a girl's locker room and vice versa.

A JH girls take on boy's locker room:
    It stinks. So gross. We're not going in there.

Girl's High school locker room: This is where lines are drawn. This is where teams are housed. This is where your school gets it's reputation and you are one of the people making it. The locker room is a ready room. The locker room is your den. The locker room is for those who share the triumphs and struggles of battle. It is your home. It is your space. You own it. In a high school locker room a hierarchy exists. The good section is for the Varsity. The middle section is JV. The old crappy area is for the Fish. And "we" the Varsity let the P.E. participants use the benches to put their stuff. The weight room in the locker room is for teams only during working hours. If you're not on a team, you will get put out of the locker room. You have NO business in our space. Boys/boyfriends/clicky girlfriends WILL NOT be allowed in. High school rumors and drama mentally weigh on an athlete's mind. Having the people there who caused it is asking for a problem. If anyone besides an athlete is in the locker room, they are up to no good. They are either getting into people's things are stealing or they are trying to do things that have no business going on. You WILL be kicked out.

HS girl's take on the guy's locker room:
    It stinks. So gross. I'm not going in there.

HS girls take on the field house:
    It stinks. So gross. Why does Doc have his training room all the way out here?

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Girls basketball and volleyball should get interesting..... bet the shower room gets real crowded real quick.....

FYI, no one takes showers in the girl's locker room. There's never any hot water. It's like camp were the water is so cold, you just stick your arm in and splash a little water to kinda rinse.

Also HSs/teams generally schedule athletic/team sports classes for the last period of the day or right before lunch break so students don't have to shower in a 5min rush to make the next class. You can go home or lunch. It also facilitates game schedules (to leave early for OOT games) or stay late for after school practice.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don't even know how to begin....

So much stupid.

There has to be some kind of legal grounds to fight having some horny dumbass teen boy from being in the same locker room my daughter would be in. It's beyond fucked up.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    I'm old and naive enough to think the RR meant rifle range. Isn't anything considered wrong anymore?

recoveringyankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Jollyville, TX
    so.... All a horney jr hs boy has to do is say "I feel like a girl" and he gets to watch the girls change in the locker room??

All I have to say is: WOW!!! Where was this when I was growing up??

Wait, wait, wait, I'm sane adult, this has nothing but bad written all over it.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Some chick is going to end up getting raped in the bathroom because some little bastard wants to pretend to be gay for 5 minutes just to get in the women's bathroom.

Top Bottom