Capitol Armory ad

Cali kids to use school RR based on their feelings?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    It really is such a sad state of affairs. Crap like this gets to me, I want to say "where are the parents" but undoubtedly many of them are debating, drafting, and passing these laws. Unfortunately, TI may be closer to the truth than we realize .....

We had a good run; America that is.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    It really is such a sad state of affairs. Crap like this gets to me, I want to say "where are the parents" but undoubtedly many of them are debating, drafting, and passing these laws. Unfortunately, TI may be closer to the truth than we realize .....

And it is sad. I love my country. I was raised saying the pledge, praying to God, respecting authority, minding my manners, being a gentleman, etc. People stood up for what was right, men protected women and women enjoyed chivalry. People raised their children. Sexual perversions were just that. Treat people with kindness, but we didn't accept every perversion.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I remember when I was in elementary school there was a flag in every classroom and we faced it every morning for the pledge of allegiance.

I can't remember when it disappeared but I don't remember seeing a flag in one classroom in recent memory.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Well, I'm sure most have heard this saying before so I don't need to complete it. For what it's worth, "As for me and my house..." is where we stand. The rest of the country can go down the toilet but it won't take our family with it.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There's really only one thing that describes the Kommiefornia legislature:

thestupiditburns.jpg

Chirpy

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Hutto, TX (kinda)
    I remember when I was in elementary school there was a flag in every classroom and we faced it every morning for the pledge of allegiance.

I can't remember when it disappeared but I don't remember seeing a flag in one classroom in recent memory.

The advantage of living in a small ISD, there is still a flag in every class, every day starts with the US and Texas pledge, and flag detail is a high honor. Taught by a retired colonel who makes sure you fold it properly.

Helps if your Superintendent is a Marine.

Come to Hutto, we still got a little room, and we can watch the hippies down in Austin without being too close. :-)

Sent from magic cutting board

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    CNN(Yah, I know) is running an article that says this has passed the legislature and is on the governor's desk
    I watch them and msnbc and listen to NPR (10 minutes is about as long as I can go in a stretch). Got to know what the other side is doing.

Gov Moonbeam will sign it.

dennisz

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Pipe Creek, TX (Hill Country)
    And this my fellow TGT members is exactly why I'm getting out of this POS State. The dumb just keeps getting dumber, with absolutly NO hope of changing.

I'll be back in SA tomorrow for another round of house hunting.

Dennis

Top Bottom