• ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    That's nothing. The latest is this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-law-automatically-register-people-vote.html

Although I do see a case for suing to not count the states votes in federal elections due to state sponsored voting fraud. That could have a big impact on the next presidential election if it doesn't get shot down before then.

That topic already has its own thread: https://www.texasguntalk.com/thread...lly-registering-non-citizens-as-voters.84483/
    Maybe should be merged into this one.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    How many companies are actually incorporated in Cali? I doubt very many have their letters of incorporation state Cali as the corporate home. I’ll wager most still list Delaware. If that’s the case how can the state collect taxes from a non entity? Property taxes, sure. Income from the workers...

Personally, I hope companies vacate ASAFP, but I pray they leave their mentally challenged liberal employees stranded in that shithole if a state. No more need to spread the virus known as liberalism any further.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    How many companies are actually incorporated in Cali? I doubt very many have their letters of incorporation state Cali as the corporate home. I’ll wager most still list Delaware. If that’s the case how can the state collect taxes from a non entity? Property taxes, sure. Income from the workers...

While there may be some advantages to incorporating out of state, Kalifornia still charges taxes on income earned in their state, so if you have a corporate HQ there, profits coming from said operation are taxable.

Look at professional athletes. They can be from Texas, playing on a Texas team, but still have to pay Kalifornia state income tax on money earned (games played) in the state.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Look at professional athletes. They can be from Texas, playing on a Texas team, but still have to pay Kalifornia state income tax on money earned (games played) in the state.

That's true of all pro athlete, in all states that have income tax...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    My W2 shows how much NM kept of my income for the few months I worked there.
    Bastards.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    yes, because this is going to bring more economic growth to that state..

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/2...ge-on-businesses-to-fund-social-programs.html
    I LOVE IT, think its GREAT, in fact tax business more, double down on them. Just talked to my buddy up in Casper Wy, asked him, how the hell did you get there (been a long time since we talked). His answer was simple: Got tired on Ca taxes and picked up and moved me and all in my software company who wanted to go to Casper.

I told him you should have done that years ago...

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    While there may be some advantages to incorporating out of state, Kalifornia still charges taxes on income earned in their state, so if you have a corporate HQ there, profits coming from said operation are taxable.

I get this, but they are taxing people who actually earned income while in the state. JJ Watt was actually in Cali playing against some team. Apple has an office in Cali where it SPENDS money on rent, taxes and employees. Their headquarters are in De. Their mfg location is in China. Their shipping location is in China. Your payments go offshore somewhere where taxes are low. It’s going to be interesting to see how the state decides to try and go after Apple if this law passes.

My guess is that this will kill small businesses before Apple will have to write a single check. Apple, Google have too many lawyers and too much leverage with the state to not figure out the loophole. These siphillitic liberals claim to be going against big business, but in fact they are going after small businesses.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Here's a site that shows CA pension payouts. Little wonder they're broke, and CalPERS has a $1 trillion shortfall...

https://transparentcalifornia.com/pensions/all/

736edadd667ccffdd0f76dd85c342f5b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom