• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    In yet another ploy to outnumber the Trump voters, California DMV will being automatically registering each drivers license holder to vote. As you may be aware, California requires no proof of citizenship which is why their licenses will soon be no good for air travel and legal citizens will have to obtain a special license in order to fly (not to be confused with the illegals who are good to go on the freeways). Of course, California already allows all paroled felons to vote.

Supreme Court needs to eliminate California from all national elections and let them have at their local politics.

http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/major-state-to-register-illegal-aliens-to-vote-automatically/
    DK Firearms

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Not that I agree with what they are doing, but CrazyCali votes blue anyway in the Electoral Collage. It would, however, add to the popular vote totals.

GeorgeandSugar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2017
    Como
    More proof CA needs to be jettison from the Union. Shameful. They can only win when it comes to shady and underhanded dealings, schemes and other props.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Yep! UIAM, Texas DPS has a voter registration option when getting a DL. Not sure what ID is required or if/how they determine citizenship.

When I moved to Texas I had to prove citizenship. My wife had all her docs but no proof of a name change when she divorced 40 years ago and court approval was not required. She ended up getting a passport in order to qualify for a Texas DL. Thats the way it should be.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Sorry CA...

0605b387a5fa88bc8dc550b89e49d586.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Maybe we should load up on buses and plane, go to California just to vote.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Seems to me like a big opening for a lawsuit that will get results thrown out on federal elections. That could make a huge impact on the next presidential election. Not sure how it would affect congressional elections since that's for state only, but get to vote on federal issues.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Get Real they have been doing that for well over a year. It should come as no surprise that is how pelosi gets elected over and over again. That is also how billary won the popular vote. I would have to say that the majority of dem. states allowed illegals to vote. Case in point VA, WDC and anyplace with a sanctuary mentality.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    So if they are doing this do boldly what happens when this is used as evidence of massive voter fraud. Can their EC votes be tossed out for any upcoming presidential elections. What about any other federal elections. Can their votes be tossed? Not that anyone in office will have the balls to do it, mind you.

Top Bottom