• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Get Real they have been doing that for well over a year. It should come as no surprise that is how pelosi gets elected over and over again. That is also how billary won the popular vote. I would have to say that the majority of dem. states allowed illegals to vote. Case in point VA, WDC and anyplace with a sanctuary mentality.

Then how do you explain McCain getting re-elected so many times?
    ARJ Defense ad

GeorgeandSugar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2017
    Como
    Why else were numerous states reluctant to participate in that Voter Integrity Commission? Why not participate, unless of course you have something to hide? Voter integrity in states led by Democrats should be suspect. Shameful for CA to be so arrogant, blatant and lawless in their actions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    When and how? Still the same today?

Its still the same; my experience was only a few years ago. If you can't prove who you are and what your citizenship is, the DPS is not going to issue you a license here

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    My mother retired from DPS in 1990 after 20 years of service. She's had a Texas DL since 1945, lived in Texas her entire life. I took her to DPS to get a simple state ID card last year and they would not issue her one, even though I had her last DL to show them. I needed to have some other forms of ID before they would issue a ID card.

So yeah, they run a pretty tight ship as far as issuing DL these days.

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    I have just gone thru the process for myself, my wife and my Mother-in-law last year.
    As described, you need to prove you're a citizen, even harder for my wife and MIL- as they would not accept the copy of either of their marriage certificates (since it changed their names).

Both of them had to apply to get an original with the notary stamp on it... this was to keep the chain intact with their birth certificate with a different name on it.

Top Bottom