Capitol Armory ad

California sues Trump administration over addition of citizenship question to census

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Lots of things have changed since Clinton. Many, many, many citizens have fled the state. Would be a shame if they lost a number of reps and EC votes.

In all fairness, what’s going to stop every Tom, Dick or Paco from answering yes. Is someone going to verify every SSN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Lots of things have changed since Clinton. Many, many, many citizens have fled the state. Would be a shame if they lost a number of reps and EC votes.

In all fairness, what’s going to stop every Tom, Dick or Paco from answering yes. Is someone going to verify every SSN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The middle class is fleeing CA.
    But the overall population is growing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Population doesn’t necessarily mean citizens.

The birth rate in CA exceeds this leaving, so in this instance it does mean citizens.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2017/12/21/california-population-nears-40-million/

“Most of the population growth came from births, which outpaced deaths by 220,000. More people moved out of California than in from other U.S. states, but foreign immigration made up the difference. Total net migration added 80,000 people, according to the report by the Department of Finance.”

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    “Most of the population growth came from births, which outpaced deaths by 220,000. More people moved out of California than in from other U.S. states, but foreign immigration made up the difference. Total net migration added 80,000 people, according to the report by the Department of Finance.”

How thoughtful of them ... when you come from a 3rd world shithole you'll feel right at home.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Cali need to leave the union! Start their own country, I don't care!
    With a wall around it to keep everyone in. My thought would be to build the wall along Mexico but stop at the cali border and head north, then west, including Oregon and Washington. That way the left coast and Mexico can have the open border they so much both want.

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    With a wall around it to keep everyone in. My thought would be to build the wall along Mexico but stop at the cali border and head north, then west, including Oregon and Washington. That way the left coast and Mexico can have the open border they so much both want.
    I believe that would be unfair to the good people in the eastern parts all those states. Let's feed the ring of fire and build a new coast

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    The birth rate in CA exceeds this leaving, so in this instance it does mean citizens.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2017/12/21/california-population-nears-40-million/

Two illegals having children equals more citizens due to birthright citizenship.

I feel if you're here illegally any children born to you should not be citizens.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Probably the way it should work but then we wouldn’t have the lexicon of “anchor babies” in our vocabulary!

(And I’d be okay with that!)

Old BuffaloHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2016
    Hey, all you Texans are showing your prejudice.
    Now, just don't build that wall around Cali before I can escape, please. although I was born up in Northern Cali, this is no longer my state- not any longer than necessary, anyway. The state government is now composed of lawless, lying lunatics, all racing to create a asylum of insanity and lawlessness. Getting so, well, I could go on and on..... But several friends have already sought safety in Texas. Right now I'm thinking of Idaho or Arizona as a refuge, but I'm not ruling out Texas, either. Someplace, where there's only two choices for a bathroom!

Top Bottom