California

Sixlites

Apr 28, 2008
Hello to all. I saw the post on TFL and I registered here. I hope it's alright with everyone. I can say you won't find the typical California attitude with me.

Sixlites

Apr 28, 2008
Thanks for the neck tie party! One thing you can count on is Texas humor. It is humor right? Boys???:eek:

I'm waitin for California to break off and float around and re-attach itself to the East coast. Save me the trouble of packin up :D

Thanks for the welcome!

phatcyclist

Feb 22, 2008
Austin, TX
Thanks for the neck tie party! One thing you can count on is Texas humor. It is humor right? Boys???:eek:

I'm waitin for California to break off and float around and re-attach itself to the East coast. Save me the trouble of packin up :D

Thanks for the welcome!
Welcome to the board.

ducksps

Mar 3, 2008
Austin, Houston
www.har.com

Use the above site to look for a home around Houston and I will take you shooting.

California is so beautiful it amazes me how it could have such restricitve laws.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
California is so beautiful it amazes me how it could have such restricitve laws.
It's the growing trend of hypocracy in titles. Liberals seek to control everything, and conservatives seek to spend everything.

From all the pictures I've seen of California it looks like a really awesome place to live. The property values seem to support that as well though :(

Top Bottom