can bobama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DCortez, Jul 23, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  3. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Hard to believe MSNBC actually posted this:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32085686

Anyway ... Bobama should have told the reporter that he was there to talk about health care, not a Cambridge PD issue. Instead of saying the cops acted stupidly, he could have said he doesn't have all the facts and of course wasn't there.

Next reporter please ...

4. CZ guy

CZ guy Active Member

May 13, 2008
    Left of Galveston Bay
    I hope all the non-minority law enforcement officers of our nation stepped back and didn't get their toes chopped off by the huge wedge Dumbama drove between minority citizens and themselves.

Why do I keep hearing Cyndi Lauper's song True Colors playing over and over in my head?

5. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    :lolz::icon_popcorn:

6. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    The media has really gotten ahold of this. I should have titled this better.

Bobama says ... Cops Acted Stupidly

7. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Oh, come on. You know better than that. All those questions were pre-screened. Obama doesn't do "off-the-cuff".

I will say that the contact should have ended as soon as the officer had reason to believe that the man in the house actually lived there. Unless you have reason to believe that he broke in, just shut up and go on to your next call already.

8. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I agree, but I wouldn't distract from the likelihood that the guy gave the cops a tirade about prejudice and hate being Mr. Scholar and feeling like Barney Fife was profiling him.

No offense, but if the police rolled up to my house after I just broke into it I would be more apt to thank them for investigating it. No cop is going to bust you for proving it is your household, and being thankful for them investigating a possible burglar. I can see a cop getting frustrated with a head-strong home owner raising a ruckus over them doing their job.

9. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    This has grown like a bad weed ... stay tuned.

10. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair