Gun Zone Deals

Can somebody PLEASE tell me what this means?!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    This is at the McDonald's in my local Walmart. I don't know what it means. The employees I've asked don't know what it means. I asked my marketing professor if he knew, and he's never seen it. Google searches result in nothing. WHY does this McDonald's have this altered logo?!

View attachment 21715
    Venture Surplus ad

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Golden Arches with the slash indicating a roof line. I've seen the arches done this way at early mcdonalds. There is one in South Houston with the early arches (they didn't start as an M, rather they arw a pair of golden arches with one placed in front of thw other). They only appear as an M from specific perspectives.

Credit to randomhero for that link which gave a reference to it being used to represent the arches and roofline in 2 dimensions when the original speedees were converted to McDs.

I have no idea why a walmart based franchise would resurrect this one.

Big Phil

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    SATX
    9ugenery.jpg

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    It did exactly what it is supposed to, it got your attention. As a bonus, you spread their advertising message and even started a conversation about it.

Good Job, McDonalds should at least give you a coupon for a free happy meal.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Golden Arches with the slash indicating a roof line. I've seen the arches done this way at early mcdonalds. There is one in South Houston with the early arches (they didn't start as an M, rather they arw a pair of golden arches with one placed in front of thw other). They only appear as an M from specific perspectives.

Credit to randomhero for that link which gave a reference to it being used to represent the arches and roofline in 2 dimensions when the original speedees were converted to McDs.

I have no idea why a walmart based franchise would resurrect this one.

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner! Thanks, now I can finally walk by that McDonald's and not feel the urge to yell at it

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    It did exactly what it is supposed to, it got your attention. As a bonus, you spread their advertising message and even started a conversation about it.

Good Job, McDonalds should at least give you a coupon for a free happy meal.

It better not expire quickly! Imma wait until it comes with a GOOD toy!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Call them and ask. They have pretty communications considering the size of the company.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    This is at the McDonald's in my local Walmart. I don't know what it means. The employees I've asked don't know what it means. I asked my marketing professor if he knew, and he's never seen it. Google searches result in nothing. WHY does this McDonald's have this altered logo?!

View attachment 21715

Ban the (gut) bomb?

Top Bottom