• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    It's in the works. Looking forward to getting it in my grubby hands.....
    AR-50A1Best part of all.....Wifey was the one pushing to buy it. First shot will be hers. I remember when I pressed the trigger on my first 50, October 20th 2008......I told her the day I bring it home, I'll be treating it like the Stanley Cup. Popcorn and drinks on the couch with it....lol
    Lynx Defense

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I wasn't familiar with that rifle so I searched it. Holy crap....that's a beast! I've owned a lot of rifles but they were toys compared to that one.
    I especially like the Schilen trigger installed right out of the box. That's some serious hardware.
    Do you have a place to shoot it? Our range won't allow the 50's.

Flash

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    I wasn't familiar with that rifle so I searched it. Holy crap....that's a beast! I've owned a lot of rifles but they were toys compared to that one.
    I especially like the Schilen trigger installed right out of the box. That's some serious hardware.
    Do you have a place to shoot it? Our range won't allow the 50's.

Flash

I can't wait. Bullet Hole will allow it. Looking forward to the first BOOM! I have the HD Hero GoPro which will record the first shot by my wife......Woowoo!

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Really? You really wanna go there?

I had a nice retort all typed out....and realized that folks such as yourself are too ignorant to understand it, so I ain't gonna bother. There's a number of folks on this board that "bust it", and have managed to do well for themselves. Maybe they're rich to you, but to them, they're just doing what's smart.

Try it sometime.

This and congrats on paying your truck off Txr.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Really? You really wanna go there?

I had a nice retort all typed out....and realized that folks such as yourself are too ignorant to understand it, so I ain't gonna bother. There's a number of folks on this board that "bust it", and have managed to do well for themselves. Maybe they're rich to you, but to them, they're just doing what's smart.

Try it sometime.

Do well for yourself is awesome; bragging about it on the internet is a whole different story.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Thanks - did it with a large chunk down and a wife that understands why we ain't been on vacation in 4 years....

That's how I do it. Put close to half down and bust ass to get it payed off ASAP I hate debt. I've never got the new car though the wife always gets the new car and I get her old one.

Top Bottom