Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Well, this is my thread...so.......

I'm not rich, far from.....I'm not buried either.....But, I did essentially trade one toy for another. Now, TR, I can understand him and his excitement/comment. As his son and aware of life growing up and what he faced previously, I understand his feeling. On the other hand, him and I alway go back and forth, it's our thing. His somment was also more of an inside remark between him and I and what we constantly talk about on the phone. So, I can assure you his comment was not to brag...

BUT, anywho....

SKIP! When it's in my hands and I get some ammo, you'll be with us...promise, lol.....

This is what I was trying to figure out, why it was stated on a public forum instead of in person like it should have been?
    Putting it out for all the world to see kinda makes me think he wanted everybody to know....just sayin.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    This is what I was trying to figure out, why it was stated on a public forum instead of in person like it should have been?
    Putting it out for all the world to see kinda makes me think he wanted everybody to know....just sayin.

Sorry - guess I should go sit in the corner an' eat some glass...

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx

I can understand, but then don't mind as it was in a thread "I" created, then the money thing came up. Also, He said he was paying off a truck. Nobody has a clue what the balance was, or they fact that a vehicle he traded in on it was paid off and they gave him enough value to cover half the cost of the newer truck.

But, how could that be different than someone posting about a full auto they bought, that obviously wasn't cheap. Besides, I challenged him with he needed to buy a 50 too.

But, it's all good. I think it's been more than clearly established that it wasn't negatively intended and could be dropped....just sayin'

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Sorry - guess I should go sit in the corner an' eat some glass...

Don't feel bad, I bought a truck on dec 12, 2010 and paid it off in march 2011. Course it was a 94 chevy.

I like people who do well for themselve, sometimes they let me play with their toys. (hint, hint)

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Don't feel bad, I bought a truck on dec 12, 2010 and paid it off in march 2011. Course it was a 94 chevy.

BTDT!! My first vehicle I financed was a '67 Ford Galaxy....thought I was SO cool....until I realized that having payments meant less party $$$!

I like people who do well for themselve, sometimes they let me play with their toys. (hint, hint)

Rut roh.....Sterling has a new screen name!

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Hey TR, I thought you were gonna call me back when you got done.

Figured this was as good as PM since this thread's in the crapper. Hey Chunky, howr urr doin? Looks like Skip's bein extra nice. Is that normal?

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    See tr thar ya go first ya brag about makin money on slave tradin
    Now ya turn on one of your own what is the world commin to
    Back to my statement turn in your weapons to me

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Okay, Sterlin' - you win! Weapons disbursement begins @ 07:30, lasts until 07:40. If ya don't show up, don't ask again - ah hate folks what don't show up when stuff's free.....

Top Bottom