Caught the elusive LCP

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
Well, got a call from my local FFL saying my LCP had arrived. I picked it up and headed straight to the range. First off I was very impressed with the fit and finish. I only had 1 box WWB and 1 box of Federal Hydra-Shok's and it feed everything without a hicup. Since someone decided to shoot up all the plywood with a shotgun and not replace it, I was stuck shooting at the plates but it shot point of aim hitting every plate from 7-21 ft. The only other pocket guns I have to compare recoil too is my Beretta Tomcat and Seecamp (both .32's). The LCP was a little harsher than both these (I figured it would since it's a .380 though) but it was still managable and I could have finished another box without problems. All in all, I'm very pleased with it and recommend it to anyone looking for a small little pocket pistol. Now to head back to the range to put up some new plywood for someone else to shoot up.

idleprocess

Feb 29, 2008
DFW.com
I've been hearing the same things about the LCP as the Kel-Tec P3-AT (it's direct knockoff of it). They have a number of standard problems - all of which seem to be inherent in really small automatic handguns.

sti45

Feb 28, 2008
I bought one sat ,went to the range shot 150 rnds,no problem. It does
what it was designed to do,Its a belly gun, it shoots like a belly gun.

Madhouse

Mar 17, 2008
Tomball, TX
My buddy picked one up last weekend at the Reliant gun show - we took it out the next day. Personally, I didn't care for the "littleness" of the gun, not much to hang onto. Although I do appreciate it's concealability.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads