• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Y'all know I've been singing the praises of CBD oil for a few months. The stuff has had a huge impact on my life.

It helps with my chronic pain in a very measurable way. My wife says my mood has improved greatly. My blood pressure is down and my cholesterol is in the low normal range for the first time in over a decade.

When I decided to take the plunge into the CBD oil arena I did a ton of research on it. I found one company that had high level of potency at the best price I could find.

As a plus this company offered a 40% discount for Veterans, low income households. and those on long term disability.

I just received an email from Lazarus Naturals that they are changing the assistance program from a 40% discount to a 60% discount. They did not raise their price to compensate either.

If you've been on the fence about trying CBD oil and you fit into one of their assistance programs then now is the time to jump in.

If you don't qualify for the assistance program and take CBD oil or are thinking about taking CBD oil then I would urge you to support Lazarus Naturals so they can continue to offer this discount. This broken old Veteran thanks you for your support.
    Lynx Defense

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Y'all know I've been singing the praises of CBD oil for a few months. The stuff has had a huge impact on my life.

It helps with my chronic pain in a very measurable way. My wife says my mood has improved greatly. My blood pressure is down and my cholesterol is in the low normal range for the first time in over a decade.

When I decided to take the plunge into the CBD oil arena I did a ton of research on it. I found one company that had high level of potency at the best price I could find.

As a plus this company offered a 40% discount for Veterans, low income households. and those on long term disability.

I just received an email from Lazarus Naturals that they are changing the assistance program from a 40% discount to a 60% discount. They did not raise their price to compensate either.

If you've been on the fence about trying CBD oil and you fit into one of their assistance programs then now is the time to jump in.

If you don't qualify for the assistance program and take CBD oil or are thinking about taking CBD oil then I would urge you to support Lazarus Naturals so they can continue to offer this discount. This broken old Veteran thanks you for your support.
    Hell ya Mailman! Glad your getting relief. Thanks for the info...

Jigo23

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 3, 2015
    That’s awesome it has worked so well for you! I tried it hoping for any relief at all but wasn’t so fortunate, did nothing for me at all. So glad it has helped others tho.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    CBD oil from hemp or from cannabis?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Does it act as a Local pain relief, like a topical cream? my knees are pretty much toast, and replacement isn't an option.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    No, its oil that you drink a few drops in your favorite beverage. Works from the inside.

Pretty sure they have topical stuff, no idea how well it works.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I rarely take any type of pills except for fish oil and vitamins.
    I maybe take a ibuprofen every now and then for a headache. I can’t imagine suffering from chronic severe pain. I’m glad you found something that works and won’t destroy your liver
    I know a lady who suffers from depression and she swears by this oil

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    We use turmeric in capsules. Same stuff you cook with. Add black pepper and the absorption goes up exponentially. Works great as an antiinflamatotory. Ginger is good for pain.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    thought of this thread because my Uber driver yesterday was a canibus advocate and she said she consulted with a lot of people in the medicinal aspect.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Cannabis products in general and CBD in particular need to be studied to see if they do anything at all. Research is scarce to nonexistent, unfortunately.

Most human ailments like arthritis, GI issues, headaches and depression and so on are subject to sinusoidal cycles of remissions and exacerbations.

That fact makes almost any therapy whatsoever seem to work, hence the anecdotal stories of successful cannabinoid treatments.
    The same fact seems to give credance to truly nonsensical therapeutic modalities such as homeopathic medicine or energy vibrational therapy..

There is a genuine benefit to the placebo effect that should not be ignored.

Lacking data, the cannabanoids seem to be incredibly lacking in toxicity such that they are doing no harm. If the feds would change marijuana so as to be a schedule 2 drug it could be better researched.

Impeding the acquisition of good data on efficacy is an economic issue.
    CBD is profoundly cheap to make such that the makers and suppliers are fearful that it is just a placebo so they are unmotivated to do good studies, as the data might show lack of benefit.

If it helps you, great. Use it.

Perhaps some day we will know more.

Top Bottom