• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Yes sir. I also ran across an article that China is starting up their own research in Israel. Our bodies were created with cannabinoid receptors. God did not do that on accident.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Target Sports

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    JCC,

Are you equating weed smoking as something God wants you to do as he designed your receptors just for that?

Well ok, my receptors prefer beer...guess I'm just a garden variety pagan, eh?

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    No sir. Not saying that at all. Not necessarily smoking it as there are other ways for medicinal.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    JCC,

A few years back a very good friend of mine was dying of cancer.

He was in constant pain though doped to the gills on various pain meds that didn't seem to do much in the way of relief for him.

I suggested he start smoking weed as I'd heard it was superior to many pain meds, but he wouldn't do it. He scoffed at the idea, but it may have helped.......

Wish I could've convinced him as died in pain.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    JCC,

Are you equating weed smoking as something God wants you to do as he designed your receptors just for that?

Well ok, my receptors prefer beer...guess I'm just a garden variety pagan, eh?
    God did say to utilize all plants/herbs.
    On the contrary he said to obey the lay of the land.

Jesus' anointing oil likely included copious amounts of canibus, Kaneh-Bosem.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Unless I am mistaken. Heroine has synthetic chemicals added in the process. That is a bit different.

I agree we should obey the law of the land. I am just saying there are lots of medicinal benefits of CBD as well as THC. I am not saying people should get stoned all day.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    JCC,

That's what I was saying also.

Were I in constant cancer pain, I'd loosen up regarding cannabis in whatever form relieved my pain.

On a side note, having never heard of CBD until reading about it here, the one thing that I keep in mind is how very often herbal fads come into play.

Not that long ago 'probiotics' was THE in thing, then one day probiotics were considered harmful. And so it goes......

Another friend swore by fish oil. Later, I read negatives about this stuff too.

A lot of new stuff is touted and people rave about the benefits of this or that only to find it's the 'placebo effect' at work.......

Reactions: JCC

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Makes sense.

Off topic: Texas State Troopers seized 94 1/2 pounds which is 21 million lethal doses last year.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I've been using the CBD oil for over six months now.

That's six months of not having to use a heating pad on my back while sitting. I had been using a heating pad for over five years.

I have a degenerative back condition it's not getting better and it's not cyclic.

That's proof enough for me.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    The little known *real* reason the Empire of Japan never attempted a full out invasion of the U.S. mainland: “Behind every blade of grass.... is more Grass”! (The Emperor didn’t want Japan to become a land of ‘stoners’). [Thankfully, no Eugene Stoner jokes to follow]

Last edited:

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Unless I am mistaken. " Heroine " has synthetic chemicals added in the process. That is a bit different.

I agree we should obey the law of the land. I am just saying there are lots of medicinal benefits of CBD as well as THC. I am not saying people should get stoned all day.

My heroine is a 5'6" blonde that for some reason loves me...

tinplas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2017
    San Antonio
    Going with MailMan's supplier at some point. Have to get wife's disability papers for discount purposes and still recovering financially from a rough year. I feel this industry is still fairly unregulated and would prefer to rely on his word versus what salespeople are hawking.

Top Bottom