• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Not sure if I'm going now, I literally just walked through the door ten minutes ago from a work trip up to Virginia. I am exhausted (it wasn't a fun journey home) and the thought of getting up early to drive two hours for this show isn't too appealing at the moment. I need the sleep more, it's been a helluva week!
    Guns International

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Weren't one of you looking for a left handed upper?

777eef0275fb44478b2d3d35275d3f4b.jpg

UberDuper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Leander
    Was out there for a few hours this morning. No interest in my AR but I got some powder from Anger and my friend got a ruger 1911.

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Good crowd. Prices were mostly higher than last show. Nothing grabbed me and forced me to buy it, but the selection was decent.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Missed it completely. Well, let me rephrase. I didn't go. I don't really need anything and didn't feel like toting around my stuff.

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    300 dollar judge
    399 mini 14
    500 1917 sw revolver

Hoping for 8 when they pull that gate..

There were several S&W 1917 revolvers there actually, the cheapest one I saw was $425 and it was clearly a WWII surplus, it looked like it had been parkarized, I don't know if it was done by the military or an owner. It was somewhat hidden on a table behind a table so you and to lean over and ask him to hand it to you. Anyway some good prices. There was also a M1917 Remington with the original volley sights on it for $700 which was surprising. I think I saw that Mini14, tried to see if the guy would trade me but wasn't biting. I already have one anyway.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    I went on Saturday, this one didnt impress me at all. Smaller than usual, and almost no old military
    rifle parts, was trying to find a national match front sight for my M-1 Garand. All I bought was a
    can of IMR-4227.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    There were several S&W 1917 revolvers there actually, the cheapest one I saw was $425 and it was clearly a WWII surplus, it looked like it had been parkarized, I don't know if it was done by the military or an owner. It was somewhat hidden on a table behind a table so you and to lean over and ask him to hand it to you. Anyway some good prices. There was also a M1917 Remington with the original volley sights on it for $700 which was surprising. I think I saw that Mini14, tried to see if the guy would trade me but wasn't biting. I already have one anyway.

Not all where smiths some of those were colts

Mine was a private sale. I wasn't going to pay 700 for a parkered one that was along the edge of the show.

Hoping for 8 when they pull that gate..

Top Bottom