• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    There is another thread on this show, I've asked it to be merged into this one.

As I stated in that one, we might be driving up for this since we won't be able to make the San Antonio show later this month. I see it's touted as being 450 tables, does anyone who goes to both shows know if there are any dealers unique to the Cedar Park show?

Cheers! M2
    ARJ Defense ad

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)

As I stated in that one, we might be driving up for this since we won't be able to make the San Antonio show later this month. I see it's touted as being 450 tables, does anyone who goes to both shows know if there are any dealers unique to the Cedar Park show?

Cheers! M2

doubtful. SA is larger venue, cedar park is smaller. cedar park typically sells out, SA had vacancies up until the last show last year.

My guess is it's opposite, more vendors unique to SA vs Cedar Park just due to the physical size of the venues.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    it's not as big as some of the mega shows down south, so don't be disappointed:clown: . Us Austin area folks, or as some would call, us "demo-comies" (purely based on our geographic location, not our political beliefs ... just in case you're noting that in your spreadsheet) are just pleased to have something of a decent size close to us, especially with all the drama last year with the 2 shows.
    I know it's going to be entertaining. It's really fun looking around and handling guns you want to buy.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    It could be better if there were more used and older guns than tables of new and more lefty ar parts!

Only sigs,toyota, and ak's allowed.

Last edited:

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    doubtful. SA is larger venue, cedar park is smaller. cedar park typically sells out, SA had vacancies up until the last show last year.

My guess is it's opposite, more vendors unique to SA vs Cedar Park just due to the physical size of the venues.

I think some local retailers will be there with 'show specials' . I know Shady Oaks has a list of weapons marked down for the show. Seems like some folks from Lampasas and Liberty Hill might be there.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Got any LR magnum primers Anger? If so, I might see you there this weekend.
    I have asked him for match LRM primers but didn't get an official answer yet. I will be seeing him tomorrow regardless.

If I can score match primers I will sell you regular LRM primers if he doesn't have any.

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin

Cheers! M2

I've been to one San Antonio show, 3 or 4 years ago. It was considerably bigger than what we've had at Cedar Park, but Cedar Park is still a good show. Does SAW come to the San Antonio shows? I think they're based near Dallas and they seem to always have a good presence at this one, and prices are decent.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Given the weather forecast and the fact that my son has to get back for work, I don't think we'll be making the trip. We will try to make it up there one of these days, but not this weekend...

Top Bottom