• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    srry middle of main floor as always. next to alamo ammo. glad you found your 4227 (from stinky, probably). Saw lots of familiar faces.

had my head down most of thed morning and missed the sharp dresser in the hat.

country_boy liked the show so much, he came back, lol

I had a tgt shirt on, didn't see anyone else with one

Only sigs,toyota, and ak's allowed.

stemoo01

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2014
    Found some true blue powder.

Struggled to justify $40 for 1lb but they knocked off $5.

I got what seemed like a decent deal on large pistol primers ($34 for 1k) at another stall.

All in all pretty successful.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Wc armory is one of the best dealers, his products and prices are reasonable. Very helpful too. Thanks again Anger

Now I gotta think about the 80% receiver

Only sigs,toyota, and ak's allowed.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I would not make a good cop. I'm not very observant and I have a horrile memory, but I can say your TGT shirt was the olive drab color, same as what I bought. I haven't seen mine in months (year?). I need a new one.

I totally forgot my shirt too, was also thinking about trying to sell my pimped out dpms as well but didn't bring it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Found boxes of .40 S&W premium self defense ammo for $15/ 20.

I usually don't even look at ammo but it caught my eye.
    agggggggghhh
    Everything i saw was 40.00 for 50rds of. 45 lowest i found was 28.00
    THEN !!!! THEN!!!!!! WILSON COMBAT WAS THERE!!! DAMMIT. . I want one soooo bad
    One thing found painful, nobody had a 1911 spring set. Not even Wilson. ..

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I must of went to a different Cedar Park gun show then you guys did.
    Prices were off the chain on any decent collectable gun. Even the knife guys were bat shit insane on prices.
    Tupperware was priced within reason.
    Left without purchasing anything.

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    I must of went to a different Cedar Park gun show then you guys did.
    Prices were off the chain on any decent collectable gun. Even the knife guys were bat shit insane on prices.
    Tupperware was priced within reason.
    Left without purchasing anything.
    See....that's the show I went to! Lol

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    i agree the few things I asked about the prices were so high it was not worth even bartering. Even the cheep 15 buck one point slings were 25 bucks

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I found a $1000 scope for $800, as well as a few other scopes that would have been an even deal after shipping plus being able to touch them before buying. I didn't buy any of them but was tempted.

A few of the accessories I bought were about the same as online plus shipping.

Powder wasn't the best prices (besides WC Armory of course) but they had hard to find types that are out of stock elsewhere or one pound at a time.

Bulk bullets were priced reasonable if you bartered and loaded up.

Like most shows, it all depends what you are looking for and how hard you look. I thought I got my $13 worth ($5 parking and $8 admission). I just really like gun shows so that always helps.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I always get my moneys worth :) even though its rare I actually buy stuff there if not I would quit going,

cleanshot

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2015
    Leander, Texas
    I went for the second time yesterday and it will be the last time. Everything that I ran across was overpriced. I even took a shotgun to either trade or sell and every offer I got on it was a major insult. I even had one guy offer me $100 for it when he had one on his table in poor condition compared to mine for $700. I told him where he could stick his offer and me and the wife walked out the door. I would like to know since when is a used handgun worth $50 to $100 more than what a brand new one. I mean I have been looking for a decent Taurus PT1911 but $600 for a used one. I know I'll get flamed for this but a brand new PT1911 is $499.13 at Cheaper Than Dirt. There might be some decent people at the show but their prices, well I'm not going to say what I think about their prices.

stemoo01

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2014
    After sleeping on it I decided to go back today & pick up an xd mod2 & a ruger lcp. I like being able to goto shows so as long as the price is reasonable I'll buy it there (else no more shows eventually).

Found the best price on both of them at one stall & asked if I could get a discount for buying two. Guy said that the boss is on holiday and without his approval nothing can be done...

Wandered away (slightly miffed) & considered other vendors for a while but couldn't find any that had both & were at reasonable price's.

So I went back & spoke to a different guy: 'make me a deal & I'll buy two, else I'll just buy the xd', same response: 'boss on holiday' so I only brought the xd...

Honestly if they'd have offered even $5 off I would've taken the lcp (the discount was more about the principal than the money now). Shame, would've liked to have picked up the lcp today.

RunnerRunner

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Nov 15, 2013
    Guess this is the last cedar park show for a while so if you want to come out and check it out now is the time because there is no plan for the promoter to return at this time.

Top Bottom