• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Beer and wine aren't distilled, don't need tax stamps. Distilled liquor does. ;)

My buzz says that bans don't work.

I love me some mead, though!!

To me, hooch is beer, so I didn't even snap to the tax stamp part of the equation.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    I want one of these now.

cellphone.jpg

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Lets see.

Can't talk on cell phone

While were at it let's ban:

Changing the radio

That one is illegal already in Denmark and Belgium. If the police there see you leaning over and they even think you're dicking around with the radio, you're busted and the fine is huge. Give them time, the nannies will force that one on you too. Time for Americans to re-read the Declaration of Independence and really, truly comprehend what was written and apply it to what we're experiencing today.

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    Its funny to see so much END THE FED talk, but most votes will go to the wrong person this coming Primary...There is only 1, I repeat 1 person who will defend your Constitutional rights and has for over 30 years. He's the only one who will do what he says.

BUT not to turn this Political...

This ban can suck my balls!

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    Its funny to see so much END THE FED talk, but most votes will go to the wrong person this coming Primary...There is only 1, I repeat 1 person who will defend your Constitutional rights and has for over 30 years. He's the only one who will do what he says.

This is a rational statement. Problem the majority of people don't think rationally when they vote. It's all about who's on TV or not wanting to look racist.

This thread was polotical from the start.

I completely agree on the right man for the job!

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Back to cb radios we go! Heck anything is distracting! I can see them pushing us into mass transit in the future!!!

if the feds had their way a few years back you wouldnt have cbs either. they actually thought they could kill our spectrum undercover, they didnt realize how many of us run one.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I heard on the radio that 50% of all accidents last year were related to texting of some kind. They also did a study and 30% of people going through intersections were texting.
    Don't put too much stock in stuff like that... 63% of all statistics are just made up.

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Back to cb radios we go! Heck anything is distracting! I can see them pushing us into mass transit in the future!!!

+1 on the cb radios.....nobody said anything when the cb was going strong..... in fact... like cell phones, it was considered a plus to have a cb radio for emergencies, etc.....
    "breaker....breaker..... this is chupacabra hunter, good buddy.... can I get a break? over...."

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ltlavender
    Top Bottom