chicken.jpg

Well now.........that's just racist...:rolleyes:
    Capitol Armory ad

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    A very very cool place to work!!! And!! And they let you drink on the job!!
    And to meet van morrison was a blast!!! We got snowed in and had to stayed in the place,
    For two days. The guy that owned the resturant, owned the bldg,
    So we had a place to sleep and drink, for free!!!

Winter 1995? Thanks for reminding me - that snow storm was a blessing. My second job was Managing Soul Brother's Pizza on 13th. Had a waitress that also happened to be a modern impressionist dancer. I drove a slightly lifted FJ40 so it was me and 6 brave police on the roads - period. Well, we sorta bonded when I drove her home. She ended up changing and hitting the streets with me - we landed at the Blues Club on 14th Street which didn't close during that storm. I'm glad I didn't have a cell phone 'cause it seems everybody that had my number had called about getting somewhere and I didn't want to be interrupted. It was a great weekend - screw all y'all I typed this out 'cause 'member'n ismpretty darn sweet. She had to return to her Sugar Daddy when the roads cleared which was also great 'cause she lived way out of my league.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Winter 1995? Thanks for reminding me - that snow storm was a blessing. My second job was Managing Soul Brother's Pizza on 13th. Had a waitress that also happened to be a modern impressionist dancer. I drove a slightly lifted FJ40 so it was me and 6 brave police on the roads - period. Well, we sorta bonded when I drove her home. She ended up changing and hitting the streets with me - we landed at the Blues Club on 14th Street which didn't close during that storm. I'm glad I didn't have a cell phone 'cause it seems everybody that had my number had called about getting somewhere and I didn't want to be interrupted. It was a great weekend - screw all y'all I typed this out 'cause 'member'n ismpretty darn sweet. She had to return to her Sugar Daddy when the roads cleared which was also great 'cause she lived way out of my league.
    sometimes back in the day. FUN WAS HAD BY ALL

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Why that low down, two timing, good fa nothin twerp.

She went a got a new dad at the dept. store (Ross? commercial)

Actually would have been pretty damn funny if "dad" was white in the 2nd one ;)

Top Bottom