• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbgramps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Austin
    This made me remember when I was a kid, the county where we lived was dry. You couldn't buy alcohol, not even beer. So, as you'd expect, the county line had dozens of beer joints, bars and liquor stores. I wonder if the same thing could happen with gun stores in Chicago?
    Capitol Armory ad

Phoneguy

Proud American and Infidel since 1968
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    North Ft Worth
    Same thing with the town of Corsicana where I grew up. Right over the line to the south was Angus. Beer, wine and liquor. To the north was Rice. Beer, wine, and liquor.
    But then a few years ago, the folks finally came to their senses. Beer and wine everywhere. The only thing you need drive to Angus or Rice for is liquor.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Same thing with the town of Corsicana where I grew up. Right over the line to the south was Angus. Beer, wine and liquor. To the north was Rice. Beer, wine, and liquor.
    But then a few years ago, the folks finally came to their senses. Beer and wine everywhere. The only thing you need drive to Angus or Rice for is liquor.
    Dallas county, WOW, talk about a hodge-podge. The county was dry, so they got around that by zoning. Often they just zoned the building...The Galleria at LBJ and Toll Rd was dry, but the restaurants were zoned wet, Greenville Ave, zoned wet...crazy

Top Bottom