• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Get one of these, they're better! With it the FBI will show you the space aliens they have hidden away!

934437399_f10b5b309b_o.jpg

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    I just want everyone here to know that the other day I was walking into a corndog restaurant yesterday when I spotted three men dressed in black robes and hoods holding up the place with foam nunchucks and dirty sex toys. I immediatly produced my pistol and CHL badge while shouting, "CHL badge holder! Stop in the name of justice!" Two of the larcenous perverts immediately dropped to the ground and surrendered, fearing they would incur the wrath of my tin badge.

But the boss pervert made a deperate dash for freedom toward the shoelace factory next door. If I let him get inside that building I'd likely never capture him alive. Hundreds of hard-working Americans would be endangered. I did the only reasonable thing and started madly firing random shots in his direction. On the third magazine one of the shots struck his calf and forced him to the ground. I ran up to him and in the name of justice announced to him, "In the name of justice, take this!" I then stuck my pistol into his mouth and squeezed the trigger. Brains flew out and a little smoke escaped from the giant crack on top his head, which made me laugh. His head looked like the liberty bell made out of hamburger with a bad habit!

At this moment I looked up to discover a police officer was timidly hiding behind a small shrub, watching the whole time. "It's okay. In the name of justice you can come out. I'm a CHL badge holder, after all." I flashed him my badge and immediately saw a look of great relief on his face. He said, "It's a good thing you were here to save the day. I... I was just too scared to do anything." As he wiped the tears from his eyes, I told him it was okay. That's what CHL badge holders are for.

His radio then annonuced multiple shoelace factory employees had called in to say they had been accidentally shot and killed, and to please send ambulances to pick up their dead bodies. Then they finally died a second time, for real this time. "You know, you technically murdered someone and manslaughtered many more. I could charge you for this," he said. "In the name of justice, I did what had to be done." He looked around, as if he was trying to think of something quickly. "I'll just say he did all of this by himself. It's a good thing you were here, or things could have been much worse. In the name of justice, I thank you. But now I need to go destroy some evidence. Just don't tell anybody I did this for you." And I never did.

A little boy in the restaurant told me he wanted to be like me when he grew up. I told him, "Good. Otherwise I'd hate to have to kill you." A supermodel ran up and thanked me and we boned right there in the parking lot.

And that's just one example of a CHL badge holder saving the day that you probably didn't hear about. My other friends with CHL badges have things like this happen to them NEARLY EVERY SINGLE DAY. So go ahead and knock us CHL badge holders. It won't be so funny when it's YOUR life we save one day.

LMAO , best one yet.

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    I just want everyone here to know that the other day I was walking into a corndog restaurant yesterday when I spotted three men dressed in black robes and hoods holding up the place with foam nunchucks and dirty sex toys. I immediatly produced my pistol and CHL badge while shouting, "CHL badge holder! Stop in the name of justice!" Two of the larcenous perverts immediately dropped to the ground and surrendered, fearing they would incur the wrath of my tin badge.

But the boss pervert made a deperate dash for freedom toward the shoelace factory next door. If I let him get inside that building I'd likely never capture him alive. Hundreds of hard-working Americans would be endangered. I did the only reasonable thing and started madly firing random shots in his direction. On the third magazine one of the shots struck his calf and forced him to the ground. I ran up to him and in the name of justice announced to him, "In the name of justice, take this!" I then stuck my pistol into his mouth and squeezed the trigger. Brains flew out and a little smoke escaped from the giant crack on top his head, which made me laugh. His head looked like the liberty bell made out of hamburger with a bad habit!

At this moment I looked up to discover a police officer was timidly hiding behind a small shrub, watching the whole time. "It's okay. In the name of justice you can come out. I'm a CHL badge holder, after all." I flashed him my badge and immediately saw a look of great relief on his face. He said, "It's a good thing you were here to save the day. I... I was just too scared to do anything." As he wiped the tears from his eyes, I told him it was okay. That's what CHL badge holders are for.

His radio then annonuced multiple shoelace factory employees had called in to say they had been accidentally shot and killed, and to please send ambulances to pick up their dead bodies. Then they finally died a second time, for real this time. "You know, you technically murdered someone and manslaughtered many more. I could charge you for this," he said. "In the name of justice, I did what had to be done." He looked around, as if he was trying to think of something quickly. "I'll just say he did all of this by himself. It's a good thing you were here, or things could have been much worse. In the name of justice, I thank you. But now I need to go destroy some evidence. Just don't tell anybody I did this for you." And I never did.

A little boy in the restaurant told me he wanted to be like me when he grew up. I told him, "Good. Otherwise I'd hate to have to kill you." A supermodel ran up and thanked me and we boned right there in the parking lot.

And that's just one example of a CHL badge holder saving the day that you probably didn't hear about. My other friends with CHL badges have things like this happen to them NEARLY EVERY SINGLE DAY. So go ahead and knock us CHL badge holders. It won't be so funny when it's YOUR life we save one day.

Haha, sounds like one of Gecko45's mall ninja stories

Mall Ninja - Gecko45! | Xtranormal

Gunkid, Gecko45, Mall Ninjas, and the Tactical Wheelbarrow - INGunOwners

Top Bottom