• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robert_K

Glocks Not Cocks
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    North Houston
    Shut up. Dumbest line I ever heard....hell, may even add to my signature. First, your race has nothing to do with anything. It you're acting like an idiot, that's what will put the officer on edge. Yet, if one already is on edge, last thing you should be doing is reaching in your pocket to pull out a metallic object. "Stop, chl holder!"
    Lol....come on guy. Sorry, I don't have any tolerance for the race crap, mainly because I'm white and seem to be the target of the accusations, right?

I agree 100%.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Maybe a better approach is just to put your empty hands out where the police can see them and let them know you're the one who was attacked (then shut your mouth unless someone needed medical attention).

If I was an officer riding up on a shooting I wouldn't want someone talking to me unless I asked them a question. I'd want to know where all the attackers and guns are (my safety) and what the injury situation was before I start discussing anything that happened (or looking at badges or IDs). I'm not a cop, but that's just my common sense opinion as a human being.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    a chl badge.......i'm not reading 5+ pages in this thread but thats the silliest damn thing i've heard of since the last time i heard something really silly

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I saw those badges at the last gun show. Remembering this thread, I almost bought one just to razz you guys with it!

Flash

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Do you wear both your fireman badge and chl badge?
    Well laugh at me people, I think its a great Tool to have. I would not ware one riding around openly, I would not ware one open for the public to see, or with out adding a officer. It place would be post or pre an incident where the gun was drew, Cops show badges when they have a gun in there face.

My primary and only worry is, being shot by a jumpy cop - just cause I'm black and i have a gun. My badge will slow him down before plugging me.

I would leave the badge with my weapon retention holder. Also if some one saw my Weapon in its holder - on on some freak accident, (ie.. i reach for something above my head) or get out my car wind blows my shirt up or, my shirt get ripped off some freak accident. i could show the badge slowly or it would be mounted via my belt face out. Both would - Put them at ease or better the viewer reads the print on the badge. .

I'm a firefighter i show my Fire badge on scenes when I'm in street clothing ; people think I'm a cop on most occasions. (where i correct them) e (I'm not say pretend your a Law enforcement officer.) i also have my fire badge on me 24-7 in public. ( you cant see it), i have a clip and the badge is face 1st in my pocket. all you see is the clip not the badge. My theory is "in the public eye Guns and badges go together" When and if you shoot some one you better look like the law is on your side. If your weapon
    has been seen for what ever reason better to be able to show you justification fast and Changed the attention from your gun to your badge. Ive never seen a cop yell show me your chl.

View attachment 13447

FlashBang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Bastrop TX
    hat.jpg

Might as well complete your wardrobe with a nice hat to go with your shiny CHL badge.....

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Probably scared him off and thinks we're a bunch of racists because the race card don't fly around here and we're not a bunch of cop bashers.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Well laugh at me people, I think its a great Tool to have. I would not ware one riding around openly, I would not ware one open for the public to see, or with out adding a officer. It place would be post or pre an incident where the gun was drew, Cops show badges when they have a gun in there face.

My primary and only worry is, being shot by a jumpy cop - just cause I'm black and i have a gun. My badge will slow him down before plugging me.

I would leave the badge with my weapon retention holder. Also if some one saw my Weapon in its holder - on on some freak accident, (ie.. i reach for something above my head) or get out my car wind blows my shirt up or, my shirt get ripped off some freak accident. i could show the badge slowly or it would be mounted via my belt face out. Both would - Put them at ease or better the viewer reads the print on the badge. .

I'm a firefighter i show my Fire badge on scenes when I'm in street clothing ; people think I'm a cop on most occasions. (where i correct them) e (I'm not say pretend your a Law enforcement officer.) i also have my fire badge on me 24-7 in public. ( you cant see it), i have a clip and the badge is face 1st in my pocket. all you see is the clip not the badge. My theory is "in the public eye Guns and badges go together" When and if you shoot some one you better look like the law is on your side. If your weapon
    has been seen for what ever reason better to be able to show you justification fast and Changed the attention from your gun to your badge. Ive never seen a cop yell show me your chl.

View attachment 13447
    this was meant to be a joke....right? right?

Top Bottom