Chl id--how long

hk boy

Mar 4, 2009
Fort Worth
just found out my CHL is approved
how long does it take to get my id card??

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
Jan 23, 2009
Ft.Worth
Oh sure Mr I took the same class and have my chl now and you don't
Yep it sucks when someone you know or have knowledge off took the class the same time you did and they have theirs back already. HK Boy and I took the class at the same time and I'm still waiting.
I will say I was a might pissed off when I found the states $140.00 check on my office floor the morning after mailing in my packet. Pissed really did cover it at the time!!!!:mad:

navyguy

TGT Addict
Oct 22, 2008
DFW Keller
Yep it sucks when someone you know or have knowledge off took the class the same time you did and they have theirs back already. HK Boy and I took the class at the same time and I'm still waiting.
I will say I was a might pissed off when I found the states $140.00 check on my office floor the morning after mailing in my packet. Pissed really did cover it at the time!!!!:mad:
Wow, that's a good one. When Paula and I took ours a couple of years ago, we prepaid via the internet and had packets in hand at the course. I think that put us a week or so ahead of the ones that didn't. I had talked to a couple of the class mates after we both got ours, and they were still waiting. Even at that, mine came I think two weeks before Paula's. I think it's the luck of the draw on who's desk it gets on, and how fast to move.

So, HK Boy's buying lunch right?

hk boy

Mar 4, 2009
Fort Worth
got my ID card in the mail last friday (5-29-09)
my first legal carry was to the library's night drop and WalMart
I mexican carried my snub nose under a t-shirt
kind of makes you proud to be an American

navyguy

TGT Addict
Oct 22, 2008
DFW Keller
got my ID card in the mail last friday (5-29-09)
my first legal carry was to the library's night drop and WalMart
I mexican carried my snub nose under a t-shirt
kind of makes you proud to be an American

You need Shorts to make you a holster. That mexican carry can be bad for your lower body parts, some of which us guys are pretty fond of. ;)

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member