City (San Jose, CA) rejects bill to authorize bows and arrows to stop feral hogs

Aus_Schwaben

První k vědět, poslední k péče!
Jan 31, 2019
Abilene, TX

They are afraid arrows could richochet and hurt bystanders? My question is: how long do things have to get there before they authorize suppressors, full auto firearms, and helicopter hunts?

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
Lifetime Member
Oct 4, 2013
Gunz are icky.
Well it is California. What do you expect?
Pigs ripping up yards in town.
I can kind of see the point that arrow hunting isn't the gentlest way of harvesting.
Arrowed screaming pigs running around bleeding out is kind of disconcerting.
Can you just see Karen at the park watching some hog in its death throes? lawsuits. Lawsuits everywhere.
Mere mention of firearm use turns California politicians into melted piles of poop so that's out.
Trapping isn't very productive unless done on large scale. Which = $$$$.
Meanwhile the city code officers hand out tickets for unkempt yards. L - O - f'ing - L.

MacZC7

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Jul 11, 2020
Texas
People are full retard these days. No offense, retarded means underdeveloped...

Last edited:

Aus_Schwaben

První k vědět, poslední k péče!
Jan 31, 2019
Abilene, TX
Back in the late 90s, a Maryland town on the Eastern shore had so many accidents in town from people hitting deer, they allowed some hunting in town. Of course, deer are easier to bring down as well as do not fight back like hogs.

baboon

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
May 6, 2008
In a dumpy house on an expensive lot
Is it usual for any city as large as is San Jose (1,021,795 estimated population in 2019) to allow hunting within the city limits? If so, I'd maybe want to live in a large city that allowed that, especially if they allowed zombie hunting.:cool:
Push away the pumpkins spice & halloween candy, zombie hunter!

Show me a big city that does not have rat control! What about city animal control (dog catchers)? Then there are places dealing with pigeons. Ever notice strip malls that develop only have the birds that roosted there still do? The glue on anti bird spikes on buildings? I have even see falconers working inside the loop in Houston.

And where you have airports especially in fly ways tell me they aint killing geese!

A lot of things happen @ night simply so the "animal lovers are not citing about it.

When a buddy of mine lived in Richmond, Tx he claimed there was archery hog hunting being done in some of the newer subdivisions.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member