• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    What happened? I thought you would fall in love with that Para 45. Were I a younger man I'd go for that.
    And it was fun seeing hell freeze over

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    What happened? I thought you would fall in love with that Para 45. Were I a younger man I'd go for that.
    And it was fun seeing hell freeze over
    My house is in need of some repairs and I am preparing to sell it to move out of state.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Texas will be a lessor state without your support.
    Dear god I hope not.
    What state is better than Texas?
    Yea my wife cant take the heat and I cant take her bitching anymore. Id love to move to South Texas but oh well Ill be back for hunting seasons. We are moving to western Wyoming or atleast that was the plan in a few years. I decided to move up the timeline given what my area of Texas is turning into and the absolute meltdown my wife would have if I moved us closer to the desert.

Dont ever marry a transplant. Wyoming is great but I am a native Texan and to have to move out of the state again is demoralizing. Its just getting so damn expensive to live up here. Yall can soften the blow by buying some of this shite :cool:

Nothing set in stone yet but its on the horizon. Realtor was at the house today to do an appraisal so the end is nigh

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I'd love to go to Wyoming and get my Walter Longmire on. The part where he sits on his porch and drinks beer.

Been there, done that and you only have to go to Sante Fe New Mexico

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Pictures on request.
    1. Remington 7 in .223: B&C stock, Jewell Trigger, half MOA shooter. - $800 - PENDING
    2. Sako L61R in 30-06: i have shot 1/4 moa with my handloads in this rifle. Has Leupold Scope rings - $900
    3. Savage 112 in .300 wm: Stainless with heavy varmint barrel -$800
    4. S&W 460XVR: Less than 20 rounds fired: Comes with all the ammo I have for it which is 200-300 rounds and all the reloading supplies (dies, brass, bullets) - $1600
    5. S&W 5906: Excellent condition, 3 mags - $700
    6. Sauer Silver XT: 308, factory cerakote, LNIB - $850
    7. Sauer Atacama XT: 6.5PRC. Factory cerakote, threaded 1/2x28, comes with all reloading supplies and some hornady factory ammo - $950
    8. Para P14-45: 45ACP. I just got this off of GB. It is in excellent shape. The total price was $739 and I bought five mags for $130. $850 and I will throw in some factory ammo - PENDING
    9. CZ75: 40SW. Comes with 4 mags, nice G10 grips and all the factory ammo I have for it $650
    10. Two Walther PPQ M2: 5” models in 9mm, three mags each, granulate talon grips, LNIB - $550 each or I will trade for a gen 5 Glock 17 or 34
    11. Sig Sauer P938 SAS with night sights: Has a bunch of mags, holsters and one of thise trigger guard lasers - Trade for a post recall P365 or P365xl or will sell with all accessories for $650
    12. Marlin 60: Has an old school scope on it. - Trade for a 10/22

If the prices are out of whack, please PM me and let me know. ALL SCOPES & RINGS IN PICTURES ARE NOT INCLUDED. If you want a scope and the rings it will be extra bucks. I am only looking to trade for the listings that state trades. Everything else is for sale only

Your gonna tire your hand out writing all those Bill Of Sales.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom