• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I was curious about #12, the Marlin 60? Trade only?

Pictures if possible.

On a side note, sorry to hear you may be moving from Texas.
    Ill sell it if you want it but I wont drive too far to do so since it aint worth that much and Ill end up spending some of that money on gas. I will PM you pictures if you are still interested though. She aint pretty but shes a shooter
    Target Sports

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Ill sell it if you want it but I wont drive too far to do so since it aint worth that much and Ill end up spending some of that money on gas. I will PM you pictures if you are still interested though. She aint pretty but shes a shooter
    Yes you can PM some pictures. I think since you are meeting Todd to sell him the pistol, it might be equally easier for both of us to meet up at Kempner if I decided to buy it.

Reactions: MTA

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Yes you can PM some pictures. I think since you are meeting Todd to sell him the pistol, it might be equally easier for both of us to meet up at Kempner if I decided to buy it.
    Yea that will definitely work. I cant PM you for some reason

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Deal pending on #11. I also updated #3 to include that it comes with a Nikon Prostaff + rings already mounted

DWDM_In_DFW

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 22, 2016
    Denton
    Interested in #9, the .40S&W CZ-75. Any particular trades you're interested in, or looking to sell only?

Edit: Also, pics of the CZ, please.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Wyoming is a like Texas as far as public land. Not much of it to hunt. But Id move there in a heart beat. Pay scale is like most of Texas as well.

Wyoming has a metric crap ton of public land to hunt. I am headed there next month.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Yea my wife cant take the heat and I cant take her bitching anymore. Id love to move to South Texas but oh well Ill be back for hunting seasons. We are moving to western Wyoming or atleast that was the plan in a few years. I decided to move up the timeline given what my area of Texas is turning into and the absolute meltdown my wife would have if I moved us closer to the desert.

Dont ever marry a transplant. Wyoming is great but I am a native Texan and to have to move out of the state again is demoralizing. Its just getting so damn expensive to live up here. Yall can soften the blow by buying some of this shite :cool:

Nothing set in stone yet but its on the horizon. Realtor was at the house today to do an appraisal so the end is nigh
    Funny, wife and I both grew up just south of Texoma and have lived in 4 contiguous counties for 50+ years. Her heat tolerance keeps getting worse and I'm cold natured now. She would move somewhere cooler in a heartbeat if we didn't have our children and grandchildren nearby. Good luck with the move!

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Yea my wife cant take the heat and I cant take her bitching anymore. Id love to move to South Texas but oh well Ill be back for hunting seasons. We are moving to western Wyoming or atleast that was the plan in a few years. I decided to move up the timeline given what my area of Texas is turning into and the absolute meltdown my wife would have if I moved us closer to the desert.

Dont ever marry a transplant. Wyoming is great but I am a native Texan and to have to move out of the state again is demoralizing. Its just getting so damn expensive to live up here. Yall can soften the blow by buying some of this shite :cool:

Nothing set in stone yet but its on the horizon. Realtor was at the house today to do an appraisal so the end is nigh
    The high in Amarillo is only 88° today, is that cool enough for her?

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    20 below zero and a 40 mph wind. That’s called Cheyenne. Studded snows 10 months out of the year. You don’t need to worm your dog as there are no worms. Been there done that. GLWS.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Wyoming is a like Texas as far as public land. Not much of it to hunt. But Id move there in a heart beat. Pay scale is like most of Texas as well.

F52928BD-2D64-4AE1-9049-131509DEE365.png

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Cleaned up the listing to remove the guns that are gone. The guns below have adjusted prices:

2. Sako L61R in 30-06: i have shot 1/4 moa with my handloads in this rifle. Has Leupold Scope rings - $900 $850
    3. Savage 112 in .300 wm: Stainless with heavy varmint barrel comes with a Nikon Prostaff scope -$800 $750
    4. S&W 460XVR: Less than 20 rounds fired: Comes with all the ammo I have for it which is 200-300 rounds and all the reloading supplies (dies, brass, bullets) - $1600 $1500
    5. S&W 5906: Excellent condition, 3 mags - $700 $650
    6. Sauer Silver XT: 308, factory cerakote, LNIB - $850 $800
    7. Sauer Atacama XT: 6.5PRC. Factory cerakote, threaded 1/2x28, comes with all reloading supplies and some hornady factory ammo - $950 $900

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom