• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    The thing that bothers me most, is how I’m made out to be “anti-vax”, which I am absolutely not! I just don’t trust taking a shot that isn’t FDA approved to prevent an illness I’ve already had and fought off! Not to mention the fact that every couple hours the facts seem to change! Way too many inconsistencies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Also, we must be simpletons just following our fearless orange leader/god. Apparently there is no such thing as independent thought as to why one might disagree with their "settled science" faith in the almighty vaccination.

Some of these people boggle my mind!
    Lynx Defense

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Isn't requiring info on jab status against HIIPA law?

No. I covered it elsewhere, but a business can require any vaccination as a term of employment; they can demand proof, and they can even store it. Once they store the info, it must be protected in accordance with HIPAA and can open the business to regulatory scrutiny they might not want.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    I reiterate it should be called the “Biden Flu”.

- 100,000 untested people illegally entering the United States every month as a direct result of Biden’s policies. They are bussed to all corners of the United States without the approval of the destinations.

- There is not any test that can distinguish the “Delta” variant of Covid from, regular Covid 19, the common Flu, or the common cold.

- This reckless behavior is endangering our entire country for what appears to be political gain, through misinformation, fear mongering, and control of media information sources.

Where is that meme “change my mind”?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    You all know the vaccines will get full FDA approval, probably fairly soon. What then?

What does FDA approval have to do with forcing a person to undergo medical treatment they do not desire.

Even vax rules for kids allows for individual/parent choices. And let’s not forget Polio. Been around a while now, but the disease still occurs naturally. Smallpox is one of just two diseases that have been eradicated thru vaccination programs and even that wasn’t universally mandatory in the US. Sure, you may have had to home school, but that allowed for choice.

Do you advocate that neither adults nor their children have a choice in the matter?

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    What does FDA approval have to do with forcing a person to undergo medical treatment they do not desire.

Even vax rules for kids allows for individual/parent choices. And let’s not forget Polio. Been around a while now, but the disease still occurs naturally. Smallpox is one of just two diseases that have been eradicated thru vaccination programs and even that wasn’t universally mandatory in the US. Sure, you may have had to home school, but that allowed for choice.

Do you advocate that neither adults nor their children have a choice in the matter?
    My only point is that people arguing that the vaccine is experimental won’t have that argument and FDA approval is likely to be politically motivated.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    My only point is that people arguing that the vaccine is experimental won’t have that argument and FDA approval is likely to be politically motivated.

Which is kind if rich since all three vax’s were “Trump” initiatives. Reality is that both parties and ALL the media fûcked away any chance of civil and rational discourse and decision-making in favor of political polarization.

The one thing that most comes to mind for me over the last 9-12 months has been to let the existing ‘institutions’ reap what they sow.
    38ee61eb496496ec42fdc85f4ffb18ba.jpg

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I suppose it could come down to whether they are motivated enough to try and make me take it, and whether I am motivated enough to fight them over it...

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Just as the FDA approval without full trials completed will be politically motivated.

Reactions: gll

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    If a majority of people followed this template form they would find that this vax requirement by employers would be stopped dead in its tracks. No decent HR or business owners will sign it. Too much liability. So if they let you go and try and deny your unemployment. You fire back with a copy of that letter and a copy of them receiving it along with a letter that explains that you were trying to be informed upon making a decision and the company refused to cooperate and terminated your employment before you could render said decision. I feel like you’d have a good shot of getting unemployment.

Reactions: gll

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    So are you saying that something that usually takes 5 to 10 years and is rushed, say within 2 years, is good science?
    Not talking science. Just what I believe will happen. These vaccines will become FDA approved fast track politically. It is my opinion, not an argument.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Not talking science. Just what I believe will happen. These vaccines will become FDA approved fast track politically. It is my opinion, not an argument.
    You asked a question, now this is an opinion. They already skipped animal trials to get to human trials, so fast tracking human trials, although there have been more adverse events than any other vaccine, doesn't bring confidence to me and probably many others that this is safe.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    You asked a question, now this is an opinion. They already skipped animal trials to get to human trials, so fast tracking human trials, although there have been more adverse events than any other vaccine, doesn't bring confidence to me and probably many others that this is safe.
    My confidence factor of all of these vaccines is at zero, or less, if that is possible.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    This will be fast tract approved because that's all they have and after 350,000,000 plus doses they will not admit if there are problems. The vaccine is their only answer and the excuse for not taking it because it is not approved will be removed. All of the arguments for not taking it because it is not approved will be removed. I believe this is what will happen. Vaccines can always be removed in the future as was the Sabine polio vaccine. The FDA will not have any choice but to approve it. Believe what you want. This is my opinion.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    This will be fast tract approved because that's all they have and after 350,000,000 plus doses they will not admit if there are problems. The vaccine is their only answer and the excuse for not taking it because it is not approved will be removed. All of the arguments for not taking it because it is not approved will be removed. I believe this is what will happen. Vaccines can always be removed in the future as was the Sabine polio vaccine. The FDA will not have any choice but to approve it. Believe what you want. This is my opinion.
    I agree. The unintended consequences will also have lasting affects. How am I, and possibly many others, to trust anything that these government institutions put out? Especially if there turns out to be long term effects to these so called vaccines.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I don't think there is anybody here that thinks the FDA won't approve the vaccine, but if that is your whole point, so what?

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I don't think there is anybody here that thinks the FDA won't approve the vaccine, but if that is your whole point, so what?
    Approval puts an end to the legal arguments that you can’t force people to take an unapproved drug. Legally companies can force employees to take an approved drug whereas now the arguments in court is that it is not approved. That’s what. Even TGT people argue they won’t take it because it’s not approved. 70% of the eligible population have taken it.

Top Bottom