Military Camp

Colleyville TX swat deployment at the Beth Israel Synagogue.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Yes, they certainly deserve to be treated fairly.

I wish one of the well-armed and trained was in that building.

I can't understand any Jewish person/family not being armed and ready all day, every day.
    Half the world has tried to eradicate them.
    Shit, half the world is STILL trying to eradicate them.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    I'm an Orthodox Jew that grew up 'reform' like the congregation involved in this situation. It's important to note that 'reform' congregations are more social (justice) clubs than religious organizations, the 'rabbi' that was held hostage is a known leftist that uses his position to indoctrinate leftism as religion.
    The parishioners should have smoked him.

When will Jews learn? Ever?
    I don't think there's an Orthodox Synagogue in the Houston area he would've lasted very long in - he would've become a 'holey man' within seconds at the one I frequent.
    Jews have been barred weapons historically - the JPFO has long published about it - and as a result there is an institutional fear of weapons. It isn't just guns, either, most are afraid of dogs and say you shouldn't have one despite countless references in Talmud of sages owning dogs.
    It's hard to overcome inter-generational fear!

Eli

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    He was dead a few seconds later

F6EC68F3-1DAB-45A9-9635-907C7954D5AB.jpeg

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    We are lucky the FBI didnt screw things up.

This crap happened less than10 minutes away from my house.

Wouldn't ya know, the FBI is trying to downplay the fact that the terrorist chose a synagogue, on Bishvat, a Holy Day for the Jews, saying it had nothing to do with the scumbag's motive. :banghead:

What a bunch of horseshit. Of course he targeted the synagogue; the P.C. nature of the FBI is absolutely nauseating. And for shits and giggles, this morning I decided to read a leftist publication to get their take on all of this. Their wording is typical commie B.S., calling it a "shooting incident" and the woman terrorist at the heart of all of this a "neuroscientist suspected of having ties" to terrorism, also emphasizing the FBI's statement.

I did some research on this "Lady Al-Qaeda, serving 82 years, and, to put it mildly, she is a piece of work. Complete, 100%, shitstain Islamic terrorist. "Suspected" my, ass.

Top Bottom