Target Sports

Colleyville TX swat deployment at the Beth Israel Synagogue.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    Itamar Gelbman is known for interesting antics, but...

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-15 at 10.47.33 PM.jpeg

Eli

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    This crap happened less than10 minutes away from my house.

Wouldn't ya know, the FBI is trying to downplay the fact that the terrorist chose a synagogue, on Bishvat, a Holy Day for the Jews, saying it had nothing to do with the scumbag's motive. :banghead:

What a bunch of horseshit. Of course he targeted the synagogue; the P.C. nature of the FBI is absolutely nauseating. And for shits and giggles, this morning I decided to read a leftist publication to get their take on all of this. Their wording is typical commie B.S., calling it a "shooting incident" and the woman terrorist at the heart of all of this a "neuroscientist suspected of having ties" to terrorism, also emphasizing the FBI's statement.

I did some research on this "Lady Al-Qaeda, serving 82 years, and, to put it mildly, she is a piece of work. Complete, 100%, shitstain Islamic terrorist. "Suspected" my, ass.
    I saw that. A Work place violence bullshit type statement.

Lie even when the truth is obvious and acceptable and the best way to go.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Turns out the terrorist, Malik Faisal Akram, was a 44-year-old British national...

And good old clueless Joe...

President Joe Biden told reporters Sunday authorities "just don't have enough facts" to speculate why a man targeted a Colleyville, Texas synagogue, taking four hostages Saturday...

He can't figure out why a Muslim would attack a Jewish synagogue?!? :eek::eek:

At least someone told him it was a terrorist event!

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    No your ignorant phucking comment. Towel head rag head. I could just chock it up to you being a dementia suffering old coot but that's about the same stupidity as the towel head bullshit. I'm sure the Sikhs and Hindus appreciate the irony of your ignorance. Especially those killed by other ignorant tards thinking they are all the same.

Dead Islamic terrorists is a good thing.
    Nothing ignorant about my remark, I just won't be polite to terrorist scum. Your insults toward me have became laughable. Do continue.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Nothing ignorant about my remark, I just won't be polite to terrorist scum. Your insults toward me have became laughable. Do continue.
    I would have said racist but I dont think you're that smart so ignorant is appropriate.

Again dead Islamic terrorists is always a good thing. Dead antisemites always a good thing.

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    I would have said racist but I dont think you're that smart so ignorant is appropriate.

Again dead Islamic terrorists is always a good thing. Dead antisemites always a good thing.
    Nothing racist about it. Democrat.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Democrat? Lol. Dont hold your breath and stomp your feet now.

ETA I didnt say it was racist, just ignorant. Not enough info in your brain to know the difference. Weather that's on purpose is on you now.

Last edited:

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Like I said, Texas should revoke the FBI's LEO privileges inside the state.....

Yeah, they should be relabeled The Democrat Party Gestapo. They're too busy with wiretapping Republican campaigns, going after parents at school board meetings, busting in on whistleblower journalists, etc. to really learn the nuances of Islamic Terrorism.

And the MSM is falling all over themselves calling the dead guy a "British citizen", as if people will envision a white guy with bad teeth. Going out of their way of trying to convince people he was not a scumbag Muslim terrorist.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I guess we will never know how he got into the country? Probably legally but they are trying awfully hard to hide something.

I was hoping when I saw the det cord and robot they would have sent in a c4 suprise and done him up right but when he tried to chase the fleeing hostages they had to front line him to his virgin paradise.

Top Bottom