• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I like the savage.. they had a 770 but, the bolt action was a little rough I didnt like it. Although I need a dad gum garand for my ww2 collection.
    LOL I like the savage there are some at academy that had a pretty smoth actoin on them. Remember the action is likely going to smooth up after you shoot it a few times and clean it up.
    Texas SOT

txgolfer45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Dallas
    Marlin XL7 is supposed to be a sub moa rifle for at or under $300 for just the rifle. slap a $150 Nikon 3x9 and your in the deer killing bitness. BTW Winchester is made over seas now and no longer owned by an American company. The Browning Citori over under shotgun is made in china BY HAND and it is widely considered to be one of the top 10 shotguns around. So just look at quality and forget about where they are made even the American guns probably use Chinese parts LOL. But I'll see if I can dig up those reviews of the XL7 again I handed one at academy and it was tight clean and crisp. It seemed the action was tighter and smoother than some of the big name rifles I handled and Marlin is an American company to I think.

The Browning Citori is made in Japan by Miroku not in China.

Top Bottom