• ...and so much more!
  • MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    My oldest son(50 yo) experienced the same thing 2 months ago. Missed two weeks of work, congestion, excessive body/joint pain and fatigue. The fatigue would hang around the longest going almost a month. Got tested while this what going on. Results: Negative.
    Everyone thinks everything is covid now. There is such a thing as a summer flu. You’ll know if you have covid when you lose taste and smell completely for a week or so. My lady and I already had it and we are into natural health (she is an RN but also certified in nutrition response testing) and we used Standard Process supplements to knock it out.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Everyone thinks everything is covid now. There is such a thing as a summer flu. You’ll know if you have covid when you lose taste and smell completely for a week or so. My lady and I already had it and we are into natural health (she is an RN but also certified in nutrition response testing) and we used Standard Process supplements to knock it out.
    I suppose you could be right. Well, hell, of course you could be right. I just know he said he'd never experienced anything like it before. But time seems to round the edges of pain and suffering so yeah... could'a been some o'l standard flu bug.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I got very ill back in October 2019. At the time I thought it was influenza, but after hearing the symptoms of COVID-19, I'm quite convinced it was that. I had influenza back in 1989, and although I'm much older now, I don't remember being so weak as I was this last time. The doctor never really did explain what he thought it was, nor did he take any tests. He just gave me a couple shots and a prescription for antibiotics.

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Now masks may not be Karen's salvation.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Now masks may not be Karen's salvation.....

From the article you posted, it says:
    The study found that “Medical masks, general masks, and handkerchiefs were found to provide little protection against respiratory aerosols.”
    (emphasis mine)

and that's what these Karens are clinging to. They don't care about the bad precedent it sets for some future tyrant, they're too shortsighted in their panicky little worlds to think further ahead than the next MSNBC episode. They don't care about their civil rights, if something "really bad' were to happen, they'd all just start their familiar keening, "Won't somebody do something!"and blame whomever the MSM told them to blame.

To them, any tiny protection is worth any gigantic destruction of their civil rights because they're already mentally enslaved. I think the popular term for them is "sheep".

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    From the article you posted, it says:

(emphasis mine)

and that's what these Karens are clinging to. They don't care about the bad precedent it sets for some future tyrant, they're too shortsighted in their panicky little worlds to think further ahead than the next MSNBC episode. They don't care about their civil rights, if something "really bad' were to happen, they'd all just start their familiar keening, "Won't somebody do something!"and blame whomever the MSM told them to blame.

To them, any tiny protection is worth any gigantic destruction of their civil rights because they're already mentally enslaved. I think the popular term for them is "sheep".
    That would be sheepel

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    South Dakota rejects coronavirus stimulus. A state that never really shut down due to the pandemic says they don't really need it. More than 80% of it's people are employed. I know it's smaller, and less people, but too bad Texas couldn't follow their lead and reject this paranoia.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Just had a conversation with a friend that has been keeping me aprised of the covid situation at University Hospital in San Antonio. He tells me that two of the floors that had been dedicated to covid patients have been converted back to regular patient use. He's been told that within a month they should be down to about 20 covid patients. He said that at the peak the issues were not with equipment or patient rooms but were with nursing shortages.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    4bvpbz.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads