• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The truth is my friend is in the hospital with covid pneumonia, better today, his wife is at home with covid. My neighbor has it and getting better. That is the truth. You can believe anything you want.
    Having had friends and relatives die from various diseases, I can certainly attest to the seriousness of those diseases. What I would like to know is it worth being hyperbolic to the point we destroy our way of life?

My belief is that those who are more susceptible to the seriousness of this disease are those who should be protected, but not to the point they are stripped of rights. I understood back in the spring when there was reasons given, when we didn't know how to treat this well and hospitals were being overwhelmed., but when it was perpetuated for months on end and asking became demanding, that's where the truth got murky.

What is being done now is further dividing this country, both politically and nonpolitically. Logic tells me that as this disease progresses more and more people will become infected. Logic also tells me that if we give into these tyrannical laws, this disease may be the least of our problems, and have death tolls rise as a result of these laws.

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Do you believe you speak for the “rest of us”? You constantly call me a fear monger when I report the truth. I don’t like the truth of Covid either but I know what’s real and what’s not. My hospitalized friend is better today.
    You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the ass.
    You just keep parroting the fake medical bullshit without looking at the numbers and doing the math yourself. Not to mention the fact that the relevant agencies went from counting those killed BY covid to counting those they think might have covid.
    And judging by other post, I may not be speaking for all of "us", but I am for a lot more of "us" than you.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I know it's England, but I can see it happen here, especially under a Biden presidency. Reset?:

"Recently signed elite sportspeople, performing arts professionals, TV production staff and journalists will also not have to abide by quarantine restrictions if arriving from a country outside of England’s travel corridor from 4am on Saturday."

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Having had friends and relatives die from various diseases, I can certainly attest to the seriousness of those diseases. What I would like to know is it worth being hyperbolic to the point we destroy our way of life?

My belief is that those who are more susceptible to the seriousness of this disease are those who should be protected, but not to the point they are stripped of rights. I understood back in the spring when there was reasons given, when we didn't know how to treat this well and hospitals were being overwhelmed., but when it was perpetuated for months on end and asking became demanding, that's where the truth got murky.

What is being done now is further dividing this country, both politically and nonpolitically. Logic tells me that as this disease progresses more and more people will become infected. Logic also tells me that if we give into these tyrannical laws, this disease may be the least of our problems, and have death tolls rise as a result of these laws.
    I personally am against all of the lockdowns and regulations. I can do my own personal lockdown if I desire. There are rare exceptions when the health department has the right to quarantine people forcibly. Tuberculosis and perhaps other conditions. I think when this first started the thought was that to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed some restrictions were necessary but as we have seen, that has not particularly worked. I personally believe that only a safe vaccine will slow or end this. I am still not sure what safe is though but will follow the literature. Let us hope that this is over soon and we can just worry about simple things like politics.
    I think that there are too many people that deny the health problem. That is troubling to me that intelligent people (?) deny the significance of the health hazard. Your issue has been the civil rights issue which I commend. My issue is the health aspect. The government restrictions at this point I am against. If a store wants to require a mask, shirts and shoes that is their business.
    Have a good day.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    That video is from way back in August. I don’t think that guy was as close to the line as he thought he was.

fd3480b6c4474face8ece195836a3e64.jpg

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Which part of CO? I was there in Sept, too, and everyone was suffering from masktardation.
    SW mostly... most of Ouray, Telluride and Durango was full of mask ninnies, but even in Durango I was politely wearing my mask and was politely told it was not required in his shop (a really cool vintage clothing store)

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I personally am against all of the lockdowns and regulations. I can do my own personal lockdown if I desire. There are rare exceptions when the health department has the right to quarantine people forcibly. Tuberculosis and perhaps other conditions. I think when this first started the thought was that to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed some restrictions were necessary but as we have seen, that has not particularly worked. I personally believe that only a safe vaccine will slow or end this. I am still not sure what safe is though but will follow the literature. Let us hope that this is over soon and we can just worry about simple things like politics.
    I think that there are too many people that deny the health problem. That is troubling to me that intelligent people (?) deny the significance of the health hazard. Your issue has been the civil rights issue which I commend. My issue is the health aspect. The government restrictions at this point I am against. If a store wants to require a mask, shirts and shoes that is their business.
    Have a good day.
    Now see, that's the problem with you.
    On one hand, you are against the regulations and lockdowns. But not mandatory masks? And follow the fake literature and made up science and numbers????
    And then you claim we deny covid is a danger???? That is bullshit. Plain and simple.
    Nobody is denying that to certain segments of society that covid is dangerous. But it is really only dangerous to a relatively specific segment of society. Mostly those that are already susceptible to other more common illnesses. Healthy people under 30 YOA are far more likely to die of flu or pneumonia than covid.
    This bullshit that all must suffer for the few needs to stop. NOW.
    You say you are against the regulations and lockdowns? The fear and psuedo science you keep blathering about is part of what is driving them. SMDH.
    Make up your damned mind, one way or the other and stand behind it.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    4b71823cf5bb5927fc11d8ffa29bc518.jpg

Help me out here. We all know one can allegedly be an “asymptotic carrier,” right? If one is deliberately infected with the vaccine, unless the vaccinated person quarantines, how do we know they aren’t spreading possibly some new strain(s)???

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom