North Texas
    1627920493503.png
    Gun Zone Deals

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Here is the latest list of the Leftist corporations that are following the Democrats bandwagon to require proof of vaccination for employees, customers and visitors. The ploy by the White House is to build on this list by threatening sanctions, tax and grant issues, etc. for those who do not institute vaccine requirements. I expect that the SBA will soon notify every company that received a PPP or EIDL loan related to Covid that they must institute the vaccine requirement or have the loans called in immediately.

If you own a company, expect the knock at your door as the Gestapo comes calling with the Federal mandates. Any challenges will be tied up in the lower levels of Federal Courts for years to prevent SCOTUS from hearing any of these cases until long after the damage has been done.

Remember, the goal is to have 100% vaccination in this country even though the CDC admits:
    - the vaccine does not protect the recipient from contracting the virus
    - the vaccines does not stop the recipient from spreading the virus
    - all vaccinated people must continue to wear masks

So, it begs the question; exactly why does the government want to vaccinate the entire population with something that does nothing for the intended reason????

• Sad
    Reactions: gll

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    Here is the latest list of the Leftist corporations that are following the Democrats bandwagon to require proof of vaccination for employees, customers and visitors. The ploy by the White House is to build on this list by threatening sanctions, tax and grant issues, etc. for those who do not institute vaccine requirements. I expect that the SBA will soon notify every company that received a PPP or EIDL loan related to Covid that they must institute the vaccine requirement or have the loans called in immediately.

If you own a company, expect the knock at your door as the Gestapo comes calling with the Federal mandates. Any challenges will be tied up in the lower levels of Federal Courts for years to prevent SCOTUS from hearing any of these cases until long after the damage has been done.

Remember, the goal is to have 100% vaccination in this country even though the CDC admits:
    - the vaccine does not protect the recipient from contracting the virus
    - the vaccines does not stop the recipient from spreading the virus
    - all vaccinated people must continue to wear masks

So, it begs the question; exactly why does the government want to vaccinate the entire population with something that does nothing for the intended reason????

Depopulation is the only rational answer.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    That has happened as well. I think it's a side benefit to the overall plan. The Pyschopaths In Charge are already rich beyond our ability to understand it. But, it's never enough for those who love only money.
    I don't think so, it's planned. It was first brought up at the WEF in 2016 for the 2030 project. "You will own nothing and like it".

ETA: Had to revise that quote "You will own nothing and be happy" is the correct quote.

Last edited:

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I've been having some post nasal drip the last few days. Just went to the clinic across the street for a steroid shot. They were pushing pretty hard for me to get a covid test. I thought about it because I would get paid time off if it came back +.

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    I've been having some post nasal drip the last few days. Just went to the clinic across the street for a steroid shot. They were pushing pretty hard for me to get a covid test. I thought about it because I would get paid time off if it came back +.
    Hay fever has been terrible this year. The extra rain gave a great harvest, plus more mold than usual.

AZ Refugee

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Had a GI bleed the Friday before Memorial Day, went to ER 3am, doctors ran tests figured I had a/ ulcer, told me they would do a procedure with a camera to verify, they did. Prior to doing so I was given. A COVID test, came back negative. Went home on Memorial day. Only places I went for the next 2 weeks was doctors offices, wore a mask as required at all times. Thought I was getting a sinus infection the Monday before Fathers Day. Took Tylenol Sinus and got some relief. Went to my mom and dad's on Fathers Day. Made a doctor's appointment that night, could not get in until Wednesday, doctor gave me a COVID test, came back positive. Ended up giving it to my wife and parents. Wife and I recovered at home and are pretty much back to a normal, but it was rough. My mom and dad both ended d up in the hospital. My mom had COPD and ended up on a ventilator, she passed away on the 15. My dad was on 100% oxygen, and close to being put on a ventilator. We moved him to a Rehab hospital in Luling on the 21st. He is slowly improving. They have been able to wean him down to 5 liters of oxygen. If you think you might have it, get treatment. You can get tested at CVS and get treatment through America's Front Line Doctors for $90, they will call in a prescription to your pharmacy, or send the meds to you depending on your needs.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Had a GI bleed the Friday before Memorial Day, went to ER 3am, doctors ran tests figured I had a/ ulcer, told me they would do a procedure with a camera to verify, they did. Prior to doing so I was given. A COVID test, came back negative. Went home on Memorial day. Only places I went for the next 2 weeks was doctors offices, wore a mask as required at all times. Thought I was getting a sinus infection the Monday before Fathers Day. Took Tylenol Sinus and got some relief. Went to my mom and dad's on Fathers Day. Made a doctor's appointment that night, could not get in until Wednesday, doctor gave me a COVID test, came back positive. Ended up giving it to my wife and parents. Wife and I recovered at home and are pretty much back to a normal, but it was rough. My mom and dad both ended d up in the hospital. My mom had COPD and ended up on a ventilator, she passed away on the 15. My dad was on 100% oxygen, and close to being put on a ventilator. We moved him to a Rehab hospital in Luling on the 21st. He is slowly improving. They have been able to wean him down to 5 liters of oxygen. If you think you might have it, get treatment. You can get tested at CVS and get treatment through America's Front Line Doctors for $90, they will call in a prescription to your pharmacy, or send the meds to you depending on your needs.
    My condolences on your mother passing. Prayers your father recovers soon as well.

Top Bottom