• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Herr Great Wolff and El Jefe have teamed up once again to deprive citizens use of tax-payer funded facilities while also trying to cancel a federal holiday.

I hope the voters remember all their actions when election time rolls around. If not, I hope someone is making sure they remember.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    I’ve been sending Abbott messages just about every day asking him to open the state and end the mask nonsense. I doubt anyone reads it, but it only takes a few seconds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After about 50 messages, I stopped wasting my time with El Doucho. He is laying low on the general subjects of masks and closures since all I see about him is related to schools and the overall disaster proclamation. He knows he has pissed off 60% of the state but he is still trying to appease the other 40% (metro areas) who think he is not doing enough.

Governors need to choose between politics and leadership. They campaign promising leadership but once in office they are all about the politics. I keep hoping that a couple of competant conservatives step forward and start openly challenging Abbot publicly so we can get some insight into who the viable opponents to the Republican candidacy will be in the next election. I don’t know enough about the five legislators who are suing Abbot, but maybe there is a viable candidate among the group

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Trip to dr Office with mom is anything but normal now. What a PITA! I hate this shit.
    IMG_6175.JPG

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    I’ve been sending Abbott messages just about every day asking him to open the state and end the mask nonsense. I doubt anyone reads it, but it only takes a few seconds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I sent an email and shared the contact link with a lot of friends and they did the same. Who knows if they even look at them.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Trip to dr Office with mom is anything but normal now. What a PITA! I hate this shit.
    View attachment 223684
    Yes this is true. My Mom is 93... wait until you have to put'em in the hospital and all you can do is wave as the hospital swallows them up - which I had to do last week. I know this much. They're going to have to hog tie or figure out some way to keep me outta that hospital if ever comes the time I think her illness is terminal and she won't be coming out. May spend the rest of my life in prison but I've already made the promise to myself - she ain't dying alone/without family - ain't going to happen.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Herr Great Wolff and El Jefe have teamed up once again to deprive citizens use of tax-payer funded facilities while also trying to cancel a federal holiday.

What a pair of azzhats but not a surprise from those 2 fuggers. They'll probably get reelected by the dumbass voters since the Wolf is a career politician.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Naw. Just copy and pasted the Fox headline. Didn't think it added anything to include the full story link.

I asked because I had an issue doing that.
    The color wasn't different than regular text, and you couldn't really tell it was a link.
    I had asked for it to be changed.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Yes this is true. My Mom is 93... wait until you have to put'em in the hospital and all you can do is wave as the hospital swallows them up - which I had to do last week. I know this much. They're going to have to hog tie or figure out some way to keep me outta that hospital if ever comes the time I think her illness is terminal and she won't be coming out. May spend the rest of my life in prison but I've already made the promise to myself - she ain't dying alone/without family - ain't going to happen.
    I of course can't speak for y'all's hospital but that should not be the case if things go down that road. If a pt has a procedure in ours then family is allowed to stay. Definitely allowed to stay if things are terminal. Hope it does not go down that path for your mother.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom