• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    That's exactly what I did to the wife the other night!

On a serious note, Back in early February, I had all the symptoms of this Chinese flu, high fever, dry cough, tired and hard to breathe (almost like water in my lungs). It passed throughout the house, wife and 2 boys and lasted about 2-3 days until the fever broke and a week or so of the lethargic feeling and the cough. Is there any testing being done on those not currently infected to see if I indeed did have this? It seems as though to get accurate, unbiased information, everyone needs to be checked, not just those currently infected, as the data would be skewed.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    I was reading an interesting thread on another forum that had dozens of web site comments, twitter feeds, etc. from relatives of Covid-19 death victims who are claiming their relatives did not die from the virus and the media is misrepresenting their deaths. If anyone is interested I can copy some of them here but right now I am on my Kindle which is not forum and Imgur friendly.

Anyway, with so much fake news I would not be surprised to learn that the death numbers are being inflated.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I was reading an interesting thread on another forum that had dozens of web site comments, twitter feeds, etc. from relatives of Covid-19 death victims who are claiming their relatives did not die from the virus and the media is misrepresenting their deaths. If anyone is interested I can copy some of them here but right now I am on my Kindle which is not forum and Imgur friendly.

Anyway, with so much fake news I would not be surprised to learn that the death numbers are being inflated.
    Would be interested in reading.

Thanks.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    just a few

YDQNwFwl.jpg

MJRX6pTl.jpg

wv2dnqzl.jpg

fipKYtDl.jpg