• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I know 3 people who had covid last year. All 3 were in bed for 2 weeks. 2 said it was like the flu and the other said it was like a bad sinus infection.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Guns International

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I know 3 people who had covid last year. All 3 were in bed for 2 weeks. 2 said it was like the flu and the other said it was like a bad sinus infection.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I had it at the first of the year. My brother, his wife and youngest daughter got it as well.

His daughter, she hardly had any symptoms at all. His wife, she ended up hospitalized for a week and on oxygen and had to take off work for a month to recuperate. My brother said it was like having a bad lingering cold. Me, I had allergy like symptoms for about a month.

What kind of shocked me, was not one of us ever ran a temperature.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Well, I haven't taken the vaccine and I am alive. I don't know anyone who died from covid.

So what is your point?
    I know 2 that have died of the rice rabies( according to their death certs) both were stage 4 cancer patients that were actively going through chemo/radiation treatments. I suspect that it was both of their times and they happened to test positive for covid. Everyone else I know that has had it sneezed, coughed and went back to work. ( myself included)
    You lead a sheltered life.
    I don’t. Since the start of this doomer nonsense I have traveled from Texas to 16 states for work, been exposed to multiple positive cases, and tested negative every single time.

Just stop with the doomer bullshit already.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Rotor, you don't have to justify your fears to anyone. You wanna take the vaccine, fine. Just don't try to put out support for your position that just ain't true.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    I doubt we will ever know who had a spike-protein-caused sickness and who had any one of the other similar diseases that commonly run through mankind. My wife works in a hospital and was surrounded by symptomatic co-workers and patients. Her hospital treated a Chinese national who chartered a private jet to Love field directly from Wuhan early on in the show. We have never had symptoms and we each take 10,000 IU of vitamin D every day.

Dr. Merritt theorizes that a contact-transmissible bioweapon was deployed in Wuhan, Italy and New York. Touching this substance transferred spike proteins, which can then be carried from person to person. Similar drug delivery methods are used to make mice infertile. The disease effect from this initial weapon morphed into the regular flu season. Think about how this all started and you will remember that it was only these three areas that had huge case volumes to begin with. I suspect much of what we saw come out of Wuhan early on was a psychological operation meant to enhance the perceived danger of whatever was coming. We know they used fake photos of overrun hospitals in Italy. Many of the deaths in NY were by design, with a sico governor putting symptomatic patients with others in hospital and nursing homes to better spread the pathogen.

It is interesting to compare the Spanish flu with whatever happened this past year and a half. That influenza (not corona) virus targeted young and healthy folks. People routinely died within a day or two of exposure. The suspected body count is between 50 and 100 million worldwide. This is simply not what happened with CV19. There were no men in white coats cooking up new genetically manipulated pathogens. There was no Big Pharma designing patented treatments to profit from. We still do not know for sure where it even came from and it burned out in a few years. Labs around the world have samples of this virus. Dr. Merritt has asked every lab she can think of if they have a sample of CV19, and so far, she can find no one who does. No one seems to have an isolated CV19 virus available. (So how can they tell us when there is a "variant?")

The PCR tests were designed to give false positives. We know that coroners and hospitals were incentivized to slap "Covid 19" on any death they could. The PIC (psycopaths in charge) changed the PCR cycle counts so fewer false positives would issue once the ClotShots started rolling out. The whole thing is designed for deception, with one goal in mind: injecting as many people on the planet as possible. Why? At least certainly to turn as many humans as possible into spike-protein manufacturing lab experiments. I am sure motives vary, but I believe the Psycho Paths In Charge (PIC) are in this for depopulation. They already have all the money, now they just want the earth for themselves with about 500 million servants. This is a stated goal, the PIC openly admit this is what they want. Big Pharma and their happy MD lapdogs love it for the money. From there, it's all about being in the cool kids club from the media, to sports to holly weird. All the way down to a regular Jo who watches Fox News all day and is convinced he is doing the right thing by trusting these folks. I know very good people who find themselves in the latter category.

Now we have entire countries stripping freedom from their subjects unless they get the shot and prove it with a digital pass. Our country is using employers and corporations to make people choose between their way to make a living or just engaging in ordinary life or going without to stay unaltered. That is happening in the United States of America folks. Our military is about to be 100% gene altered soldier. When they all start dropping out sick and dead, what do you suppose China and Russia will do? (They are not using the same shots and even if they are using the alternative "vaccines" we hear rumors that they are keeping it far away from essential personnel.)

What are they injecting us with? Who knows? They are not required to tell us under an EUA and the package inserts that come with their poison is blank. I suspect it is a range of various cocktails that the PIC have wanted to test on humanity for a long time. We know the spike proteins and virus genetic manipulation creation has been going on since at least the mid-90s. The PIC have left a record of patents because they are so proud of themselves!

So many people are being made seriously ill and dying that the CDC is actively removing reported injuries in the national database designed to be an early warning system. Does that not tell us everything we need to know?

We have every mouthpiece with a fortune to protect jumping on board the experimental gene altering shot train. Everyone from Biden and Harris to Hannity and O'Reilly. The Club of Medicine bigshots, sports teams, movie stars, musicians and other sycophants for whom I have no trust. Instead, we have hundreds, possibly thousands, of highly qualified scientists and doctors (even people directly involved in creating drugs) warning us in no uncertain terms that this ClotShot is very, very dangerous. One Noble Prize laureate has said that he expects every partaker to be dead in three years. SAGE in the UK believes the death toll will be about 60% of those who accept experimentation in a similar time frame. No one knows for sure, but we do know you have a good chance of being maimed or killed if you give your arm to the PIC.

If you took the ClotShot and are concerned, or if you are in contact with someone who did, I recommend this guidance from Dr. Merritt. https://drleemerritt.com/uploads/Shedding and Vaccine Remorse 7-18-.pdf Here are more useful guides from Dr. Merritt. https://drleemerritt.com/covid-information.

I also understand completely if you just want to hope for the best and not even discuss it anymore. But do not go around telling people this is the right thing to do. The definition of insanity is a person making a tiktok or youtube video with noted facial paralysis or jerking limbs telling us they are soo happy they took the poison. I've read news reports where the family members of people killed by this experiment still espouse the virtues of joining Club Jab. That is the result of overwhelming propaganda as it defies all logic.

Meanwhile, happy International Ivermectin day. A pill that cost about 3 cents six months ago that is now being sold for about $10 per pill. https://worldivermectinday.org/ The PIC does not want the world to know about the many and varied effective treatments for spike protein illness. It was never about making you better. It is about making us deader.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    In some ways, I think it was a test, and the test is still being carried out. To see how far they could push the envelope to infringe and restrict people's rights and freedoms and get away with it.
    Interesting you say that. In the very early days of Kung Flu a friend of ours, a college professor, said "it feels lilke we are being tested". I had to agree with him.

Also: we failed.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I doubt we will ever know who had a spike-protein-caused sickness and who had any one of the other similar diseases that commonly run through mankind. My wife works in a hospital and was surrounded by symptomatic co-workers and patients. Her hospital treated a Chinese national who chartered a private jet to Love field directly from Wuhan early on in the show. We have never had symptoms and we each take 10,000 IU of vitamin D every day.

Dr. Merritt theorizes that a contact-transmissible bioweapon was deployed in Wuhan, Italy and New York. Touching this substance transferred spike proteins, which can then be carried from person to person. Similar drug delivery methods are used to make mice infertile. The disease effect from this initial weapon morphed into the regular flu season. Think about how this all started and you will remember that it was only these three areas that had huge case volumes to begin with. I suspect much of what we saw come out of Wuhan early on was a psychological operation meant to enhance the perceived danger of whatever was coming. We know they used fake photos of overrun hospitals in Italy. Many of the deaths in NY were by design, with a sico governor putting symptomatic patients with others in hospital and nursing homes to better spread the pathogen.

It is interesting to compare the Spanish flu with whatever happened this past year and a half. That influenza (not corona) virus targeted young and healthy folks. People routinely died within a day or two of exposure. The suspected body count is between 50 and 100 million worldwide. This is simply not what happened with CV19. There were no men in white coats cooking up new genetically manipulated pathogens. There was no Big Pharma designing patented treatments to profit from. We still do not know for sure where it even came from and it burned out in a few years. Labs around the world have samples of this virus. Dr. Merritt has asked every lab she can think of if they have a sample of CV19, and so far, she can find no one who does. No one seems to have an isolated CV19 virus available. (So how can they tell us when there is a "variant?")

The PCR tests were designed to give false positives. We know that coroners and hospitals were incentivized to slap "Covid 19" on any death they could. The PIC (psycopaths in charge) changed the PCR cycle counts so fewer false positives would issue once the ClotShots started rolling out. The whole thing is designed for deception, with one goal in mind: injecting as many people on the planet as possible. Why? At least certainly to turn as many humans as possible into spike-protein manufacturing lab experiments. I am sure motives vary, but I believe the Psycho Paths In Charge (PIC) are in this for depopulation. They already have all the money, now they just want the earth for themselves with about 500 million servants. This is a stated goal, the PIC openly admit this is what they want. Big Pharma and their happy MD lapdogs love it for the money. From there, it's all about being in the cool kids club from the media, to sports to holly weird. All the way down to a regular Jo who watches Fox News all day and is convinced he is doing the right thing by trusting these folks. I know very good people who find themselves in the latter category.

Now we have entire countries stripping freedom from their subjects unless they get the shot and prove it with a digital pass. Our country is using employers and corporations to make people choose between their way to make a living or just engaging in ordinary life or going without to stay unaltered. That is happening in the United States of America folks. Our military is about to be 100% gene altered soldier. When they all start dropping out sick and dead, what do you suppose China and Russia will do? (They are not using the same shots and even if they are using the alternative "vaccines" we hear rumors that they are keeping it far away from essential personnel.)

What are they injecting us with? Who knows? They are not required to tell us under an EUA and the package inserts that come with their poison is blank. I suspect it is a range of various cocktails that the PIC have wanted to test on humanity for a long time. We know the spike proteins and virus genetic manipulation creation has been going on since at least the mid-90s. The PIC have left a record of patents because they are so proud of themselves!

So many people are being made seriously ill and dying that the CDC is actively removing reported injuries in the national database designed to be an early warning system. Does that not tell us everything we need to know?

We have every mouthpiece with a fortune to protect jumping on board the experimental gene altering shot train. Everyone from Biden and Harris to Hannity and O'Reilly. The Club of Medicine bigshots, sports teams, movie stars, musicians and other sycophants for whom I have no trust. Instead, we have hundreds, possibly thousands, of highly qualified scientists and doctors (even people directly involved in creating drugs) warning us in no uncertain terms that this ClotShot is very, very dangerous. One Noble Prize laureate has said that he expects every partaker to be dead in three years. SAGE in the UK believes the death toll will be about 60% of those who accept experimentation in a similar time frame. No one knows for sure, but we do know you have a good chance of being maimed or killed if you give your arm to the PIC.

If you took the ClotShot and are concerned, or if you are in contact with someone who did, I recommend this guidance from Dr. Merritt. https://drleemerritt.com/uploads/Shedding and Vaccine Remorse 7-18-.pdf Here are more useful guides from Dr. Merritt. https://drleemerritt.com/covid-information.

I also understand completely if you just want to hope for the best and not even discuss it anymore. But do not go around telling people this is the right thing to do. The definition of insanity is a person making a tiktok or youtube video with noted facial paralysis or jerking limbs telling us they are soo happy they took the poison. I've read news reports where the family members of people killed by this experiment still espouse the virtues of joining Club Jab. That is the result of overwhelming propaganda as it defies all logic.

Meanwhile, happy International Ivermectin day. A pill that cost about 3 cents six months ago that is now being sold for about $10 per pill. https://worldivermectinday.org/ The PIC does not want the world to know about the many and varied effective treatments for spike protein illness. It was never about making you better. It is about making us deader.
    I don't know about the details, but I think something like that this is going on.

I keep thinking binary weapon, where COVID (the first part) didn't quite do it's part so they made the vaccine to take up the slack, and once everyone has antibodies to the spike protein, the 2nd part will be released.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    On a related note - everybody (generally speaking) keeps throwing around words like 'misinformation', most of whom very obviously have no friggin clue what the word means. Let's look at the word a bit deeper, shall we?

The word 'misinformation' has no applicability within the context of normal (and intellectually honest) conversation or discourse. This applies regardless of topic, perspective, or factual accuracy of information being discussed. (it may seem like there are exceptions to this, but those are illusory).

The very concept of 'misinformation' is inherently coupled to the concepts of Information and Psychological Warfare. Without those specific [offensive] concepts "in play", we're just back to the age-old deal of opinions being like assholes - everyone's got one, and incorrect information is just incorrect information. Let that sink in for a bit.
    Good job.

Now, do "problematic content".

Here, I will translate: when Jen Psaki uses it, it means "pesky facts that poke holes in our current lie stream".

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Report doesn't say how many cases overall, only numbers since the COVID outbreak, making it sound like there are many unvaccinated cases. Report doesn't say how many students are in the summer session (is there actually 8,300 or are those numbers of regular students on their database), so what is rare? Of course, gotta make sure you keep spreading the fear with "more contagious variants", therefore you can maintain the protocols of:

"vaccination continues to be our best defense against severe COVID-19 infection." Face masks, physical distancing and regular hand washing "remain powerful ways to prevent the transmission of COVID-19".

Reactions: gll

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    What have I said that was not true?
    Most of what you say is speculation, perhaps even theoretical. None is proven, and that's the point. You speak as if this stuff is settled and concrete when it is just too soon to know. Is what you're saying true? Maybe, maybe not.

It's like climate science.

Reactions: gll

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Most of what you say is speculation, perhaps even theoretical. None is proven, and that's the point. You speak as if this stuff is settled and concrete when it is just too soon to know. Is what you're saying true? Maybe, maybe not.

It's like climate science.
    None of anything to do with Covid is proven. But since you butted into a conversation between me and oldag what did I say that was not true or where did I say there were no long term risks?
    When on a site like this it is very easy to mix up who said what and THINK that one person specifically said something. When we look back at what others have written though we frequently find that what we thought they said was not actual.
    Statement like "most of what you said is speculation", what speculation are you talking about? Where do you guys get this from?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    None of anything to do with Covid is proven. But since you butted into a conversation between me and oldag what did I say that was not true or where did I say there were no long term risks?
    When on a site like this it is very easy to mix up who said what and THINK that one person specifically said something. When we look back at what others have written though we frequently find that what we thought they said was not actual.
    Statement like "most of what you said is speculation", what speculation are you talking about? Where do you guys get this from?
    How did you become so trusting? What harm would it be to listen to doctors and scientists that have a different point of view? Why is big tech and the government trying so hard to silence them? Since the science of medicine is ever changing, why immediately discount anything that may go against the narrative?

I had a hard time trusting government when it was all hush hush, do you expect me to believe them when they say you can only listen to us? Since when should the government be allowed to silence free speech?

The more I research, the more I'm convinced this virus and vaccine was planned out long before 2019/2020.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    How did you become so trusting? What harm would it be to listen to doctors and scientists that have a different point of view? Why is big tech and the government trying so hard to silence them? Since the science of medicine is ever changing, why immediately discount anything that may go against the narrative?

I had a hard time trusting government when it was all hush hush, do you expect me to believe them when they say you can only listen to us? Since when should the government be allowed to silence free speech?

The more I research, the more I'm convinced this virus and vaccine was planned out long before 2019/2020.
    Since you too are accusing me, where did I say I trusted the government? I analyze the data and draw my own conclusions, they just differ from yours.

Top Bottom