Target Sports

Cowards at Bell County SO shot my dog in the head.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    ronald reagan is also a bitch, dont forget that. rat bastard closed the MG registry.
    Yes and no. The dems threw several poison pills, including the closing of the machine gun registry, into the Firearms Owners Protection Act. That legislation had some valuable wins for the 2A community and the Dems hoped to kill it or at least screw it up so it would get vetoed.

Reagan wasn't sure how to proceed and sought input from the NRA. He got it. The NRA told him to sign it because they didn't care about machine guns and neither did anybody else. According to the NRA.

So he signed. We all know he shouldn't have. He should have had a 2A commitment that caused him to reject the legislation on general principles. But he didn't and now here we are.

Yeah, I blame Reagan for the closure of the registry but not as much as a lot of folk.

I actually feel far more 2A-based enmity for him for signing the Mulford Act.

ETA - If you want to get justifiably furious with someone in:re closing the registry, watch the abuse of power by Charlie Rangel as the Hughes amendment was offered. It clearly failed the voice vote. But I've talked about that before; the video is disgusting.

I won't mourn his death when it finally comes.
    Guns International

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Bud- you don’t need to advise me regarding Ronald Reagan’s faults/accomplishments. The USA was a powerhouse during his time in office. Ending the Cold War and all…Geez.
    But most people today have the attitude that they expect politicians to do every single thing THAT individual desires. Politicians must be perfect - according to that individual's criteria. One wrong thing and they are suddenly the worst thing since Hitler.

red442joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Michigan
    Yes and no. The dems threw several poison pills, including the closing of the machine gun registry, into the Firearms Owners Protection Act. That legislation had some valuable wins for the 2A community and the Dems hoped to kill it or at least screw it up so it would get vetoed.

Reagan wasn't sure how to proceed and sought input from the NRA. He got it. The NRA told him to sign it because they didn't care about machine guns and neither did anybody else. According to the NRA.

So he signed. We all know he shouldn't have. He should have had a 2A commitment that caused him to reject the legislation on general principles. But he didn't and now here we are.

Yeah, I blame Reagan for the closure of the registry but not as much as a lot of folk.

I actually feel far more 2A-based enmity for him for signing the Mulford Act.

ETA - If you want to get justifiably furious with someone in:re closing the registry, watch the abuse of power by Charlie Rangel as the Hughes amendment was offered. It clearly failed the voice vote. But I've talked about that before; the video is disgusting.

I won't mourn his death when it finally comes.
    This^^^

Joe

red442joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Michigan
    Geez....don't de-FUND the police....who's gonna deal with the miscreants.
    Dis-ARM the police.....maybe some would develop better dog skills.

Joe

Top Bottom