Lynx Defense

Cowards at Bell County SO shot my dog in the head.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    They came out to do welfare check while she was out front on her cable. She went toward them barking. Her cable only reaches 25 feet.They fired from the gate almost 50 feet away. I am at the vet with her now. She is walking but scared shitless. The bullet hit her right by her right eye. Took an hour to find her on my property because she was hiding. I don't blame her.
    Once upon a time, I knew several BCSO deputies. And would have helped them if need be. Even after being arrested by them once. Right now, I wouldn't lift a finger to help the cowardly bastards. The coward that shot her would not even face me. They wouldn't even tell me who it was.
    They showed up to do a welfare check. They knew there were dogs. 12 fucking deputies, no animal control. Idiots with guns.
    Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Assholes... Only someone who doesn't own a dog could not know just how much that could piss off someone who loves their dog...

Questions though... Was the welfare check on you or the dog, and if she was on a cable, how did she run off to hide?

Are you OK?

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Sorry to heart that. Send vet bills to sheriff and ask for body cam footage. Also since that was an officer involved shooting, the shooter.s name should be public record.

That whole report will be able to be requested via FOIA. I’m sure they’ll drag their feet on it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom