Cowards at Bell County SO shot my dog in the head.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Got her home from the vet. Nothing more the vet can do for her. The biggest immediate worry is if a vein or artery, major ones run through that area, got nicked. If they did she could bleed out internally to her throat and they it will slowly strangle her. If she makes it the next 48 hours, she has a chance. At least for now. After that, her jaw won't work right. And absesses from the bone fragments later.
    Talked to the investigator just before 5pm. He had not seen the body cam footage yet. They won't pay. The deputy says she was attacking and vicious and had no other choice. She was on a 25 ft lead. She has never, ever attacked anything.
    Got her to take her meds with a little canned food off my fingers. Plus she ate a little more.
    I am just really trying not to lose it right now.
    The whole thing started with a CPS wellness check. On a boy that was in school at the time. Dog was barking between him and the door. He called SO. They sent deputies instead of animal control. When they tried to get to the door, she went toward them barking and one of them shot her citing "vicious" dog. 10 or so deputies and they didn't have the balls to even say which one was the idiot coward.
    I told them they were all a bunch of Uvalde rejects I wouldn't lift a finger to help if they were dieing. And at least one was a deputy I had known for years. I think he understands how little respect I have left for him.
    I'm trying really hard not to lose it entirely. But Bait needs me now more than ever.
    3985f081ec1692c1368470f99c79870e.jpg
    4c2c9e55a589cf83b25a82c3360e7c14.jpg

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Has anyone heard from Jimmie yet??

I'm not overly worried about him, but getting real concerned.
    I've heard enough.
    Bait Is in for a rough time.
    Jimmie is facing some real hard decisions.

Two beautiful souls brought to the gates of hell by a fucking ass wipe with apparent brain malfunction.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    I'm going to hold my tongue on this one because saying what I'm thinking won't change a thing but will result in a permaban. Keep us updated as you're able. Stay positive man. Pulling for a full recovery. And seriously, can we start a fund to help out on the vet bill?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Folks, I can't express how much I appreciate the kindness.
    Some here know, if my hearing aids are not in, I am almost totally deaf. And my health lately has not been good. I had at least some resources set back to go to the ER tomorrow. I just needed to make sure some things were done first. Just in case I wound up in the hospital. I used that resource for Bait. That is how much she means to me. Hoji knows. Right now, I would trade my life for hers.
    I have to go.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Folks, I can't express how much I appreciate the kindness.
    Some here know, if my hearing aids are not in, I am almost totally deaf. And my health lately has not been good. I had at least some resources set back to go to the ER tomorrow. I just needed to make sure some things were done first. Just in case I wound up in the hospital. I used that resource for Bait. That is how much she means to me. Hoji knows. Right now, I would trade my life for hers.
    I have to go.

Take care my friend. I don't need to keep reminding you that we are here for you if and whenever you need us.

Please keep in touch.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    If y'all do twitter or reddit, post this up and bump it to high heaven.
    Make the media outlets aware.
    Bring the wrath of the whole social media down upon these lowlife shitheads.
    I don't have the slightest clue how to use / search those two but here's another avenue that will likely be edited by BCSO.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Jimmy, so damn sorry you & Bait have been put through this and I hope she heals up surprisingly fast and well.

You're a proud man and for good reason. You didn't ask for help but it was offered, including financial, so if you're willing to accept it, please let us know how.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    You read about this sort of thing happening, and you think, 'Well, if there's a dangerous criminal that they're going after, or they're trying to save someone's life, maybe they had to shoot the dog.' I suspect that somewhere in their training they were taught that it was ok to stop an animal that was interfering with their activities. Clearly, this was not a situation that warranted such an action. The cop that pulled that trigger should never be a LEO. Never. If that's all the self control you have, then you are not mentally equipped to do a law enforcement job.

The part that really grinds my gears is that after the shooting, these cops weren't willing to man up and admit what they did. Yeah, that has a striking resemblance to what happened in Uvalde. Big, brave, badass cop until the heat is on, then just a useless coward. And not only the one who shot, but the other 11 who stood by and defended the shooter with their silence. Your badges should be melted down and sent to the scrap yard. Men own up to their actions.

Top Bottom